Inception

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you think we could do an inception with U2 and get them to play some stuff from Pop and Zooropa?

I've been reading a lot of theories about the movie. There are some really awesome interpretations that really do make the movie more of a mind fuck. One in particular is that it was Cobb himself who was being incepted by Saito; A lot of the pieces seem to fit. I bring this up because he was the only other person in the movie that did touch Cobb's totem. Could also be a reason why he demanded to be present at the inception; because he was the one who was truly the architect of the dream. Next time you watch the film, watch it from that perspective and see if it makes sense. I know I will. Another thing that sort of fits the theory that the movie is not what it appears on the surface is the Ecsher stairs; They're cyclical nature is similar to the plotting of the film. It starts and ends in the same scene (well, almost). Perhaps Nolan is getting meta on us and implying that the film itself is an illusion, just like the stairs. I havent really put it all together, but it will make the second viewing that much more enjoyable

:up: Definitely looking forward to seeing it again.

Man, I keep making retarded spelling errors. The same kind that cause me to rain down tough love on my facebook 'friends'. It's like I've developed this weird muscle memory in my fingers. I mean to write 'their', but I write 'they're'. I know the difference and its only when typing that I do it... fuck the internet

Come on, guys. Why didn't you like them as much as she did? Fucking amateurs.

No deep analyses from you fancy pants film buffs? c'mon. I was for real looking forward to reading what you guys thought

Again, I apologize for only understanding the reference on the Xzibit one.

Elvis Mitchell's The Treatment podcast has an interview with Christopher Nolan available, and Nolan's already name-checked Vertigo. Fuckin' A.

Lance's review: Sneak Peak #2!!

"Not only does Nolan continue to underwhelm with his ugly, incoherent images, but it appears the story well has run dry, as he stoops to the level of ripping off ideas from 70's rock bands."

album-dream-police.jpg

Back
Top Bottom