Inception

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy crap, it is. The whole song is scary as fuck with the vocals slowed down too, but that is definitely the origin of Tuba Synth at 2:09

Can someone explain tubasynth to me? I missed this.

When the trailer first came out, a few of us (most notably Lance), were infatuated with the foreboding, otherworldly sound effect that was played throughout

BBBBBBrrrrraaaaaaapppppp ©

We werent sure what sort of instrument would make that sound. After some discussion, we agreed that the sound was half tuba, half synth, and half pig

Anyone post this yet? Infographic: Inception Timeline | /Film
ZZ79EABF11.jpg

The thing that really struck me is how quickly the time flew (at least for me). I felt like I'd been watching for what maybe an hour and suddenly it was over. I've not been that engrossed in a film in a long, long time.

The thing that really struck me is how quickly the time flew (at least for me). I felt like I'd been watching for what maybe an hour and suddenly it was over. I've not been that engrossed in a film in a long, long time.

Couldn't agree more. After the whole final dream sequence took place I thought for sure it was going to be one of those movies that has a dragged out denouement. I was pleasantly surprised when the screen cut to black

Back
Top Bottom