I Survived a Japanese Game Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
Majide!

Is anyone watching this show? I watched last season and a new season just started. Funny! The Japanese know how to make up some pretty bizarre stunts and games for this competition. check it out! It's on ABC Mondays at 8pm.

This show really really frustrates me, but I feel like there was already a thread on this last year where I expressed this feeling.

Huh, guess not. Anyways, I don't know, it just seems kinda weird to me whenever Americans try to adapt a Japanese game show. It's one thing when Spike shows Japanese Game shows the way they originally aired and just has subtitles on the screen, but, doesn't this show have an American host and everything? Takes away something for me.

I did a search before starting the thread and nothing came up so I started the thread. I like the show, I think it's funny. It's not an American host either. The only thing American is the contestants who were chosen from all across the states and flown to Japan for the filming of the show.

I think those Japanese come up with the wackiest ideas for their game shows. I don't think Americans have the same kind of wacky humor the Japanese or the Brits for that matter have.

Back
Top Bottom