I just watched the stupidest show ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Obviously it's going to be awful, but somehow it's a big deal in the UK.

I could eat a knob at night.

It's big in the UK? I had no idea, this is the first I've heard of it.

Apparently it is. They'll be on their ninth go around come November.

I heard something on the radio today about two of the contestants on it, ending up not wanting to have a thing to do with the program. Definitely a good sign.

My nephew posted this on my FB page:
Wow, I never knew how truly douchetastic Spencer and Heidi were until I watched I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Didn't watch it, and don't plan to

My nephew posted this on my FB page:
Wow, I never knew how truly douchetastic Spencer and Heidi were until I watched I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Didn't watch it, and don't plan to

Bahahhaa!! Yes, exactly. I've only seen them on the internet or in magazines. I've never actually heard them talk but god are they freakin douchy and dumb.

I heard something on the radio today about two of the contestants on it, ending up not wanting to have a thing to do with the program. Definitely a good sign.

Yeah that's Spencer and Heidi, total morons. I hate that they have millions of dollars. :|

Speidi gets a bad rap. Yes, they suck and they bring nothing to the table and are as dumb as rocks and have absolutely no right to be as famous as they are and are everything that's wrong with American culture but...but...wait, nevermind, not even I can defend those two. They deserve all the shit that gets talked about them.

worse show,
I wouldn't go that far

it was fun watching Steven Baldwin baptize the guy in a river, just like Jesus and John the Baptist.

Hahahaha! I DVR's the premier of the show the other night. When I sat down to watch TV tonite this show was on again, about the last 40 mins of the show. I couldn't stand it so I changed the channel. Then I deleted the recording from my DVR, wasn't gonna waste my time. WTF were the producers thinking when filming this stupid show?!!!!

Sad part is I totally knew what show this thread would be about, before I clicked :D I watched it the first time around, I can't remember a soul on it except for Tyson Beckford and J-Lo's first husband.

I'm 100% rooting for either Sanjaya or Frangela. I'm also praying that that wrestler girl punches Spencer right in the crotch, what a little diva he is. I think the little spats are probably all staged (just like The Hills), but still...ugh.

And I wish they'd had Omarosa on, if only to screw with Janice Dickinson.

If they changed the title to I'm Trying to Possibly Stay Relevant, Get Me Outta Here, that'd be good.

D-list celebrity-led reality shows need to stop. The better ones involve "real" people, in my opinion. That's part of the allure of reality TV in the first place: how they'd respond in bizarre situations.

worse show,
I wouldn't go that far

it was fun watching Steven Baldwin baptize the guy in a river, just like Jesus and John the Baptist.

How did I know you would be watching this :lol:

Sad part is I totally knew what show this thread would be about, before I clicked :D I watched it the first time around, I can't remember a soul on it except for Tyson Beckford and J-Lo's first husband.

I'm 100% rooting for either Sanjaya or Frangela. I'm also praying that that wrestler girl punches Spencer right in the crotch, what a little diva he is. I think the little spats are probably all staged (just like The Hills), but still...ugh.

And I wish they'd had Omarosa on, if only to screw with Janice Dickinson.

That is tooo funny. I didnt even think the show was worth typing the title in the thread its that lame. :wink:

But yeah, if I had to pick, Sanjaya would probably win and I do like the comedians. Stephen Baldwin looks horrible. :yuck: But Spencer has to be the most annoying idiot I've ever watched on TV. Everything that came out of his mouth made me want to punch him in the face (or the crotch).

And Janice Dickinson is disgusting, my god she was a supermodel? :crack:

If they changed the title to I'm Trying to Possibly Stay Relevant, Get Me Outta Here, that'd be good.

D-list celebrity-led reality shows need to stop. The better ones involve "real" people, in my opinion. That's part of the allure of reality TV in the first place: how they'd respond in bizarre situations.

Seriously. I am an avid Survivor watcher, so I thought, well this might be interesting since I love Survivor. Nothing even comparable. :down:

And Janice Dickinson is disgusting, my god she was a supermodel? :crack:

According to her she's the first supermodel :lmao:

I do enjoy the bug-eating etc. though. I've got this sort of morbid curiosity about what sort of gross things they might make Heidi do, like cleaning the camp toilet (apparently they're taking turns) or eating more rat tails or whatever. I'm kind of embarrassed that I've watched...though my wife likes that stuff, so I can blame it on her. You know, "ah my wife was watching, I came in in the middle, nothing else was on...NO I absolutely DID NOT cry in the end of The Notebook, it was dusty. DUSTY!" :lmao:

It's not Survivor.

I am sure the U K version was better.

so far, Sanjaya has impressed me the most. Was not a fan of him on Idol. But, he is coming off as very likable and non-arrogant.

John Salley seems like a nice guy, too.

The wrestler woman, looks as good or better than that 20 year old from the hills

I think if the challenges get more physical she will do well along with Sanjaya and the old young gun.

Sad part is I totally knew what show this thread would be about, before I clicked

:lol: So did I. Holy cow, I could only watch it for like 5 minutes the first night it was on.

Maybe I'll try again tonight. Is this show supposed to be on every night. :huh:

"Spencer Pratt will be declared winner of 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' when it's renamed 'I'm a Douchebag Leave Me Here'." - Conan, "In The Year 3000" sketch

Was it on again tonight? I was watching SYTYCD.. a much better show. :heart:

I knew you would be on the SYTYCD

we got to get you a TIVO

yes it was on, some good drama between John Salley and Janice

They added a Baldwin, Daniel to the mix, Steven seem to deflate a bit

then Spenser and wifey came back and begged to be back on,
the show said they would have to spend the night in that room with all the critters that they did the star challenge thing.

Then the group would have to vote them back in. Spenser said the Devil made them leave the show.

Anyways, I only watch these things for the drama, Janice was crying her eyes out, then John started crying into his handkerchief, too.

Actually I do have DVR. I forget to use it lol. Then I get lazy and never watch the shows I DVR. :crack:

I knew you would be on the SYTYCD

we got to get you a TIVO

yes it was on, some good drama between John Salley and Janice

They added a Baldwin, Daniel to the mix, Steven seem to deflate a bit

then Spenser and wifey came back and begged to be back on,
the show said they would have to spend the night in that room with all the critters that they did the star challenge thing.

Then the group would have to vote them back in. Spenser said the Devil made them leave the show.

Anyways, I only watch these things for the drama, Janice was crying her eyes out, then John started crying into his handkerchief, too.

Really?? that all happened last night??? i saw them putting their hands in the mice and spiders etc....but "speidi" was not there then?? so they came back?? more important...am I really asking these questions? hahahaha:lol:

Wait wait, we have DOUBLE Baldwin action going on now? And the double is THE MOST obscure Baldwin? I might have to check this out after all :lmao:

The hostess Myleene is cute

myleene-top.jpg

The host, Damien is weak, I guess he is still recovering from his pregnancy.

article-1190290-052D582F000005DC-22_468x394.jpg
pregnant_woman_thinks_shes_man.jpg

Back
Top Bottom