I just watched the stupidest show ever - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-03-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 08:26 AM
Normal I just watched the stupidest show ever

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of Here | Find Spoilers, Sneak Previews and Updates - NBC Official Site

Wtf... did anyone else watch this disaster of a show?

I want to punch Spencer Pratt in the face. He's "the biggest celebrity in the world"??

He's the most arrogant douchy-ist bag I've ever seen on TV. I'm SO glad I never watch The Hills.
__________________

__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:40 AM   #2
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 05:26 AM
Obviously it's going to be awful, but somehow it's a big deal in the UK.

I could eat a knob at night.
__________________

__________________
impy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:41 AM   #3
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 08:26 AM
It's big in the UK? I had no idea, this is the first I've heard of it.
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:42 AM   #4
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 05:26 AM
Apparently it is. They'll be on their ninth go around come November.
__________________
impy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:45 AM   #5
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 08:26 AM
I heard something on the radio today about two of the contestants on it, ending up not wanting to have a thing to do with the program. Definitely a good sign.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:48 AM   #6
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 09:26 AM
My nephew posted this on my FB page:
Wow, I never knew how truly douchetastic Spencer and Heidi were until I watched I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Didn't watch it, and don't plan to
__________________
Lila64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:52 AM   #7
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila64 View Post
My nephew posted this on my FB page:
Wow, I never knew how truly douchetastic Spencer and Heidi were until I watched I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Didn't watch it, and don't plan to
Bahahhaa!! Yes, exactly. I've only seen them on the internet or in magazines. I've never actually heard them talk but god are they freakin douchy and dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
I heard something on the radio today about two of the contestants on it, ending up not wanting to have a thing to do with the program. Definitely a good sign.
Yeah that's Spencer and Heidi, total morons. I hate that they have millions of dollars.
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:59 AM   #8
Blue Crack Addict
 
GirlsAloudFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 25,278
Local Time: 10:26 AM
Speidi gets a bad rap. Yes, they suck and they bring nothing to the table and are as dumb as rocks and have absolutely no right to be as famous as they are and are everything that's wrong with American culture but...but...wait, nevermind, not even I can defend those two. They deserve all the shit that gets talked about them.
__________________
GirlsAloudFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:04 AM   #9
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 08:26 AM
worse show,
I wouldn't go that far

it was fun watching Steven Baldwin baptize the guy in a river, just like Jesus and John the Baptist.
__________________
deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:46 AM   #10
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,509
Local Time: 08:26 AM
Hahahaha! I DVR's the premier of the show the other night. When I sat down to watch TV tonite this show was on again, about the last 40 mins of the show. I couldn't stand it so I changed the channel. Then I deleted the recording from my DVR, wasn't gonna waste my time. WTF were the producers thinking when filming this stupid show?!!!!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:43 AM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
CTU2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 5,366
Local Time: 12:26 PM
Sad part is I totally knew what show this thread would be about, before I clicked I watched it the first time around, I can't remember a soul on it except for Tyson Beckford and J-Lo's first husband.

I'm 100% rooting for either Sanjaya or Frangela. I'm also praying that that wrestler girl punches Spencer right in the crotch, what a little diva he is. I think the little spats are probably all staged (just like The Hills), but still...ugh.

And I wish they'd had Omarosa on, if only to screw with Janice Dickinson.
__________________
CTU2fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:38 AM   #12
Blue Crack Addict
 
MissVelvetDress_75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Posts: 25,776
Local Time: 11:26 AM
I watched 5 mins. of it the other night and then came to my senses and turned the channel.
__________________
MissVelvetDress_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:54 AM   #13
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 10:26 AM
If they changed the title to I'm Trying to Possibly Stay Relevant, Get Me Outta Here, that'd be good.

D-list celebrity-led reality shows need to stop. The better ones involve "real" people, in my opinion. That's part of the allure of reality TV in the first place: how they'd respond in bizarre situations.
__________________
LMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:40 AM   #14
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
worse show,
I wouldn't go that far

it was fun watching Steven Baldwin baptize the guy in a river, just like Jesus and John the Baptist.
How did I know you would be watching this

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTU2fan View Post
Sad part is I totally knew what show this thread would be about, before I clicked I watched it the first time around, I can't remember a soul on it except for Tyson Beckford and J-Lo's first husband.

I'm 100% rooting for either Sanjaya or Frangela. I'm also praying that that wrestler girl punches Spencer right in the crotch, what a little diva he is. I think the little spats are probably all staged (just like The Hills), but still...ugh.

And I wish they'd had Omarosa on, if only to screw with Janice Dickinson.
That is tooo funny. I didnt even think the show was worth typing the title in the thread its that lame.

But yeah, if I had to pick, Sanjaya would probably win and I do like the comedians. Stephen Baldwin looks horrible. But Spencer has to be the most annoying idiot I've ever watched on TV. Everything that came out of his mouth made me want to punch him in the face (or the crotch).

And Janice Dickinson is disgusting, my god she was a supermodel?


Quote:
Originally Posted by LMP View Post
If they changed the title to I'm Trying to Possibly Stay Relevant, Get Me Outta Here, that'd be good.

D-list celebrity-led reality shows need to stop. The better ones involve "real" people, in my opinion. That's part of the allure of reality TV in the first place: how they'd respond in bizarre situations.
Seriously. I am an avid Survivor watcher, so I thought, well this might be interesting since I love Survivor. Nothing even comparable.
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
CTU2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 5,366
Local Time: 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
And Janice Dickinson is disgusting, my god she was a supermodel?
According to her she's the first supermodel

I do enjoy the bug-eating etc. though. I've got this sort of morbid curiosity about what sort of gross things they might make Heidi do, like cleaning the camp toilet (apparently they're taking turns) or eating more rat tails or whatever. I'm kind of embarrassed that I've watched...though my wife likes that stuff, so I can blame it on her. You know, "ah my wife was watching, I came in in the middle, nothing else was on...NO I absolutely DID NOT cry in the end of The Notebook, it was dusty. DUSTY!"
__________________

__________________
CTU2fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
i'm a celebrity

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com