I just watched the stupidest show ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this show is pure GOLD

all you guys bitching about
remind me of the the Pratts

Heidi Pratt Hospitalized in Costa Rica

425.Montag.Heidi.053109.jpg

Whether by choice or by act of God, Speidi keeps getting out of I'm a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!

Heidi Pratt was hospitalized today in Costa Rica during her and Spencer's stay in "isolation" from the rest of the cast of the NBC reality series. Spencer accompanied his wife on the ambulance ride and remains by her bedside.

Various reports said she was suffering from a stomach infection, but there was no immediate comment from either NBC or Spedi's rep.

The news was broken by Spencer's sister, Stephanie Pratt, who tweeted that "[Heidi was] rushed to the hospital and has an IV in her arm after being locked in a dark room for 3 days w no food or water. Pls pray she will be ok…Her family is flying out to see her in the hospital."

The younger Pratt blames NBC for going "too far" in punishing the Hills couple after they tried to quit the bug-eating, jungle-surviving show after just one episode and then begged to return.

Last week, NBC exec Paul Telegdy said the "insincere, lazy, entitled" Pratts had to endure a stint in "isolation" before producers would decide the twosome's fate on tomorrow's show, vowing that the Pratts "really are going to bare their souls."

I'm confused. I thought they left the show. That was the last episode I saw. Why were they in isolation? :der:

The hostess Myleene is cute

Yes indeed:

myleene-klass-ice.jpg

Interesting top she's got on. This was actually one of the most fully-clothed pictures I could find of her on Google Image search :hmm:

I can't believe I just watched an hour of this crap :doh: I blame it on the excessive amount of cold medication I took right before it started.

really,

it took me about 4 seconds to notice her,

276275~Myleene-Klass-Posters.jpg

plus she has personality, a nice voice

all round good package for a host,
the guy is pathetic

i just watched the stupidest show ever, but didn't want to start another thread.

it's called 'the phone'. possibly the most pointless fucking hour i have ever seen.

Obviously we can't compare this show to Survivor, it would be like comparing a Ford Pinto to a Ferrari. But...there's nothing else on so I've been sucked in.

The main problem I find with the show is that they can't vote each other off or evict each other, as that would be too similar to Survivor. So we're left with them just sitting there annoying each other, being bit by bugs. As Simon Cowell would say, "so what".

This show would be miles better if it was similar to Big Brother where the Camp Leader had to put 2 people up for eviction. There's nothing the contestants can really do to change the game other than winning the immunity or influencing the viewer somehow to keep them longer in the game. It's very boring. At least the BB format gives the guests opportunity for strategising while we watch them sit there all day. I find the whole NBC production as sloppy and missing parts in the editing process. Clarification of rules, naming contestants for doing things? There's something missing here and I can't put my finger on it.

I agree completely.

What is missing is the elimination. A BB or Survivor model would be more interesting and volatile.

Plus, I hate America votes shows, I just don't trust them.

Who votes, how many times. And does anyone really not think a network programmer would manipulate the vote?

Janice is the anchor of this show, much like Coach was on Survivor.

It is also obvious to me the she is going through withdrawals.

Alcohol withdrawals for sure. She is an angry drying out drunk.

Tobacco withdrawals too, perhaps. And maybe even harder stuff. :shrug:

It is also obvious to me the she is going through withdrawals.

Alcohol withdrawals for sure. She is an angry drying out drunk.

Tobacco withdrawals too, perhaps. And maybe even harder stuff. :shrug:

During one clip Danny Baldwin was smoking a cigarette, and in another I think I saw a stogie in Long John Salley's hand, so I assume she is able to have her tobacco fix if she needs one. In fact she spits so much, perhaps she is using Skoal.

Impressed with Sanjaya, both personality wise and his ability to adapt to the jungle life effortlessly.
Summer TV is definitely lacking.

This show makes me want to kill people.

What kind of whack ass 'survivor' is this? They get to wash their hands? Dude freaks out if someone touches the food with 'dirty hands'?? You're in the jungle guy.

You get popcorn in the jungle? Serious? A TV?

LAME.

This show makes me want to kill people.

What kind of whack ass 'survivor' is this? They get to wash their hands? Dude freaks out if someone touches the food with 'dirty hands'?? You're in the jungle guy.

You get popcorn in the jungle? Serious? A TV?

LAME.

Yet obviously you are watching. :wink:

I only watched it on Tuesday because there was nothing else on. :yuck:

Janice is finally gone and her commenting about the green vegetables and her bowel issues was grim.

Why do some of these contestants keep saying that they are going to do whatever they can to win this game like they have some control over it? Umm....well other than sitting there and perhaps winning a physically lopsided immunity challenge(there's only been 3 too) that Lou will most likely win, you can't do anything to win this game on your own merit.

It won't be as much fun without Coach, I mean Janice.

Who will be next with the drama?

My guess is John or Sanjaya

Sanjaya just lost his two closest friends.

Back
Top Bottom