How many years will OJ get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Simpson sentenced to at least 15 years
A Las Vegas judge today sentenced fallen gridiron great O.J. Simpson to at least 15 years in prison for leading an armed hotel room confrontation over sports memorabilia in 2007. Earlier, an emotional Simpson apologized to the judge and said he did not know he was doing anything illegal. "I didn't mean to steal anything from anybody."

In my head I hear the music playing the Steam song.... Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey goodbye....

Looks like OJ is gonna spend the rest of his life in prison. He's 61 now. He's probably gonna get at least 15 years or so. That'll make him about 76 when/if he gets out.

Looks like fate's work has served up a cold dish of revenge.

Ironically, OJ will probably find more peace in prison. Wherever he gets sent, I don't think they'll put him in gen pop. So, he'll probably have his own cell.

:up:

I've read several conflicting reports - I've seen 9 yrs, 15, 17.5, and 33. Who knows which is closer to the truth. Either way, it's about damn time.

He shoulda been inprisoned over the deaths we all know he did. I hope he rots in jail and never gets out. He deserves it. No movie deals, no book deals just spend the rest of his days in hell as someone's bitch!

:up:

I've read several conflicting reports - I've seen 9 yrs, 15, 17.5, and 33. Who knows which is closer to the truth. Either way, it's about damn time.

I've heard different numbers too. I think it's 9 minimum before the possibility of parole

I remember the day he killed those two people. It was the day I came back from my honeymoon, I heard it on the car radio.
I remember the Bronco chase, surreal.
I remember when he was acquitted, the shock of it made me throw up.
I remember the anger most of us felt and the joy that some people that I knew, shared because it was; "payback" for the "man". wtf.
I hope he goes crazy in jail.
That SOB finally got what he deserved, too bad it was for the wrong reason.
But i'll take it.

The End.

Yeah, I remember watching the car chase on TV and the trial, etc. I was 8 months pregnant when the murders took place.

Bye bye OJ :wave:

That SOB finally got what he deserved, too bad it was for the wrong reason.
But i'll take it.

Yeah.

Yet to me, it sounds like the theft accusations weren't the only factors involved in this decision. They're making him pay for the murders, too.

It's his Lifetime Achievement Award. :|

Didn't he get 33 with the possiblity of parole after 9. The funny part about this is when he said that he didn't mean it and was sorry. :lol: right.

Looks like OJ is gonna spend the rest of his life in prison. He's 61 now. He's probably gonna get at least 15 years or so. That'll make him about 76 when/if he gets out.

Looks like fate's work has served up a cold dish of revenge.

Ironically, OJ will probably find more peace in prison. Wherever he gets sent, I don't think they'll put him in gen pop. So, he'll probably have his own cell.

It's not the cell that is the problem, it's the yard. He's either have to suffer his entire sentence in isolation, or join a gang asap. Problem for him is, to join a gang he will need to prove himself first - violently - and will end up in isolation anyway, and on every other racial and gang related group's hitlist.

It's not the cell that is the problem, it's the yard. He's either have to suffer his entire sentence in isolation, or join a gang asap. Problem for him is, to join a gang he will need to prove himself first - violently - and will end up in isolation anyway, and on every other racial and gang related group's hitlist.

I would lean towards him pretty much being in total isolation. Allegedly, he's gonna be sent to a minimum security prison, so I'm not sure about the gang environment in those prisons. Either way, he gets to stew in prison for at least nine years.

Maybe he'll turn Muslim. Maybe he'll find God. Maybe he'll write a sequel to his book, If I Did it, called I Did It (and I Didn't Fool Anyone Except Judge Ito) .

I would lean towards him pretty much being in total isolation. Allegedly, he's gonna be sent to a minimum security prison, so I'm not sure about the gang environment in those prisons. Either way, he gets to stew in prison for at least nine years.

Maybe he'll turn Muslim. Maybe he'll find God. Maybe he'll write a sequel to his book, If I Did it, called I Did It (and I Didn't Fool Anyone Except Judge Ito) .
my guess is, he'll turn jewish, make a yarmulke out of a shoe, and film a video series called caged wisdom.

Back
Top Bottom