How I Met Your Mother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
stupid writers. saying "that's how i met your aunt robyn" ep 1.
that plus the writers have said robin is not their mother. gah, ted and robin are a great couple, now i know how friends fans felt.

i second that new fans of the show watch everything in order. i was lucky in that this is like the first show i've ever followed since episode one. strangely it was an ad that called it the new friends or something that got me wanting to check it out when it premiered, and i don't even like friends!

They didn't really give anything away, Carlos. :hug: They mentioned that Robin was the aunt eons ago. I think it might have been in the pilot.

It was sad, but I'm glad it ended the way it did. I'm always keeping an eye out for someone with a yellow umbrella, as the mom was shown under one in an episode or two last season.

I'm forced to confess that I watch this show regularly too, and I generally hate sitcoms!

NAKED MAN!!!

Another hilarious episode. I swear Barney Stinson is one of the greatest fictional characters to come around in a long time. NPH deserves some awards or something.

the great thing is he seems to be as awesome in real life. i mean, i've never met the dude or anything, but when i've seen him on tv, even when he's not being barney he's...awesome.

Dammit where's our HIMYM? :madwife:

the great thing is he seems to be as awesome in real life. i mean, i've never met the dude or anything, but when i've seen him on tv, even when he's not being barney he's...awesome.

Even on Will & Grace as a homophobe :love:

That's right. I am........wait for it.......

awesome.

Probably The Best Alter Ever.

Even just reading your posts are making me laugh. How I miss this show where is our season :scream:

I like it when he says he was "too busy being awesome" :lol:

Wait, do you live in Australia khan? Cos I haven't seen it yet so I can't tide myself over :scream: ezydvd says it's not available until the 11th of Feb

I really want that Bro Code book.

Back
Top Bottom