How I Met Your Mother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Green Eyes

War Child
Road Trippin' Across The Universe to Zoo Station
I just started watching this show last year and still need to catch up on the past 4 seasons, but I think that this is a great show. The humor and characters are great and seem real. Anyway I thought that it should get a thread, so talk about what all of you think about it.

This is one of my favourite shows! :love:

Barney is definitely the best character, and has the funniest lines. I especially love: "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!"

:lol:

This is one of my favourite shows! :love:

Barney is definitely the best character, and has the funniest lines. I especially love: "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!"

I love that!! "I never get sick. When I do, I stop being sick be awesome instead. True story."

"It's gonna be legen-wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose-intolerant because the next word's-dairy!"

My boyfriend and I love this show. We've seen every episode so far and can't wait for the new season. :love:

I watched it for the last few weeks in reruns because of all the high praise it gets here and everyone is right, the show is awesome! I'm going to have the Netflix the past seasons to catch up but am already looking forward to the new season starting on Monday. And Alyson Hannigan is adorable!

How I Met Your Mother is probably the best major-network sitcom going right now. That's not saying much, but I really like it. Obviously, Barney is the best. He's hilarious. But there's no point in commenting on HIMYM without this...

cobie_smulders_pictures.jpg

ROBIN! :drool:

too funny..... i woke up this morning the the first thing that popped in my head was "swarley." :lol:
:heart: i loved that episode.

himym is the only sitcom i watch anymore, i think. i always mean to watch big bang theory since it comes on right before the show now, but i don't. maybe this fall some other good stuff will be on.

I think it might just take over Friends as my favourite sitcom ever, it's that good. I can never get enough of it. I like it even more than I like The Office, (I think) which is a huuge statement if you know how much I like The Office.

The only problem is, this next season will be the fourth (or fifth?) and it's got a predisposed lifespan. It's meant to be a story of how a bloke met his wife... and you can't stretch that into six, seven seasons I don't think. So I might not be shattered if this coming season is the last.

i agree, danny. it's only a matter of time before he meets his wife. though they could stretch out their courtship, marriage, and her getting pregnant into one season. but that'd definitely have to be the end.

:up: Do you think it'll be Stella? I kinda hope not. I'm not feeling it, like I felt it during him and Robyn, or Lily and Marshall, or Rachel and Ross :cute: best coupl evah

Can't wait for next season

It took me a while to actually pay attention to this show, I'm glad I did, I LOVE IT!

I've only seen up to about half of season two, just got the DVD's.

:up: Do you think it'll be Stella? I kinda hope not. I'm not feeling it, like I felt it during him and Robyn, or Lily and Marshall, or Rachel and Ross :cute: best coupl evah

Can't wait for next season
i'm not sure. i'd absolutely love for it to be robin because of their great chemistry and stuff. i've never been into friends, but i know how everyone loved ross and rachel and they definitely had the chance to become the next ross and rachel. anything can happen of course, but i feel like the relationship of ted and robin has ended. i do like stella as well though, but i don't see any longevity.

i can't wait to see how the barney/robin thing will play out. if they do stay together longer than their hook up last season, i just hope barney doesn't become some lovestricken guy who's totally changed. but i do hope something comes of it.

i can't wait for the next season to start either. a little under two weeks!

It took me a while to actually pay attention to this show, I'm glad I did, I LOVE IT!

I've only seen up to about half of season two, just got the DVD's.
ooh, awesome. a friend of mine finally sent me the season two dvds i've been waiting on forevs. i hope they get here in enough time for me to watch the last few episodes before the next season starts.

glad to see there's another fan on the forums! :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom