How I Met Your Mother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The last part I've seen is Barney and Ted, drinking and smoking cigars at Marshall and Lily's reception, after Ted's revealed he and Robyn have broken up. And Barney says do you need a new wing man. Ted says yes. And then Barney goes, "It's gonna be legen - wait for it!!!"

I'M STILL BLOODY WAITING!!!! :angry:

Barney's latest offering (we're still seasons behind though): "You can't do it Robyn! I've seen girls call me up, and have sex with me again, and I see the look in their eyes and they want to kill themselves. That's the look!!!"

something like that. :laugh:

Pants! Pants! Pants!

Anyone notice how the entirety of the real time story took place in the booth at McLarens? They didn't leave the booth at all. I think that might be the first time they've ever done that.

:nerd:

Okay, I don't watch this show (or the following wouldn't have happened!) but I went to NYC 2 weeks ago to see U2 perform & on the Monday afternoon, I arrived at the Ed Sullivan theatre hoping to meet the band before they entered, as is often their custom.

I saw a black Escapade and thinking perhaps Bono was in there, I waited a few feet behind it. Anyway, it was Jason Segel from this t.v. show but since I don't watch it, I obviously didn't recognize him. He saw my camera and approached me, thinking I wanted a pic! Well, I had no idea what he wanted and actually thought he was a roadie with U2 so I was like "uh, yeah?". He looked a bit embarrassed and walked away. I was thisclose to asking him if he was Bono's driver so good thing I refrained!
I only found out who he was because the U2 fans behind the barricades were laughing at this sight and yelling at me, telling me he was famous! :lol: :reject:

You didn't recognize Marshall? Awesome, or, dare I say, legen...........

dary. :up:

I'm totally going to make fun of him tomorrow. First the pants, then getting rejected by a woman. Although, admittedly, the pants thing was really my fault, but that's besides the point.

:)

Great episode tonight. One of the best of this season. I'm probably going to start wearing a nightshirt.

And the stuff going on with Robin's TV show in the background was brilliant.

Suit-jama!
Hilarious.

I love this episode;
himym305.jpg

Just rewatched 'Aldrin Justice' this morning. It's probably my favourite Barney episode.

"Do you NOT see the POWER BAR in my HAND?"
"I'm refueling."
"I miscalculated. I thought she'd be old a fragile, but kitty's got claws."

And many more. :lmao:

Know what I really love about this show? It's pervasity. (is that a word?) It's got to the point where I actually feel safe to bring it up in a room full of strangers, that's how many people love it.

Alright, for anyone that watched the most recent episode of HIMYM...you remember the joke that Barney told Lily that made her not speak to the group for a month? I found out what the punchline is.

What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?

I can't peanut butter my dick up your ass!

Haha, wow. Apparently it was Jason Segel's joke and he really wanted to get it into an episode.

Back
Top Bottom