How I Met Your Mother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Craig_Ferguson__CBS_Cares_by_McAddicted.png

I wish this guy was running the show.

this whole season has seemed like such a waste to me. sometimes there will still be an episode that really makes me laugh but overall i feel like i'm only watching because after 800 seasons i've just gotta find out who the fuck the mother is, when they reveal it in 2029.

They've got *however many episodes left this season to introduce the mother* or I'm not watching next season, because that last episode wasn't terrible, but it was a waste of time.

this whole season has seemed like such a waste to me. sometimes there will still be an episode that really makes me laugh but overall i feel like i'm only watching because after 800 seasons i've just gotta find out who the fuck the mother is, when they reveal it in 2029.

I'm with you on this one.

I really, really enjoyed that episode. The vermillion was unnecessary, but it was cool to see Ranjeet again. I thought everything else was great. I looooooove Sandy Rivers, wish he'd been used more often. Loved all the titles flashing on the screen, Robin landing the helicopter, great stuff.

"No. And you just lost five points for sass."

No episode this week. One next week. None the week after. Then double finale. :scream:

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME IN LAYMAN'S TERMS WHY THE FUCK THIS HAPPENS.

Next is April 30th....
AND THEN THERE IS ANOTHER FUCKING BREAK
with the final two episodes scheduled for a 1 hour season finale on the 14th of May.

This show's schedule is beyond ridiculous. :| I can't think of any other show that's airing right now that is as bad as HIMYM.

I guess it doesn't matter that I'm forgetting to watch it, since the times I DO remember to watch, it is conveniently a week that it's a new episode, but good lord. Why so many breaks?! :fist:

If they have fewer episodes in a season, just start it late or end it early. This schedule is just annoying.

I never watch this show

but I will say this thread, with all the bitching and faint praise, is very entertaining, keep up the good work :up:

If they have fewer episodes in a season, just start it late or end it early. This schedule is just annoying.
yes. i'll go to my dvr and wonder why the hell the episode didn't tape. then i go on wikipedia and see oh...it's because it was randomly a repeat week.

though i really hate how all shows will go new episode, repeat, new episode, new episode, repeat, repeat...why? i guess i'm the only person on the planet who just wants the 22 episodes (or however many) in a row. yeah it means the summer break is even longer, but oh well. you're going to get repeats anyway, i'd rather have them all at once.

Dear Barney:

We get it. You both hate and love that your girlfriend is a stripper.

This might be the most tiresome storyline in a very long time.

You're right - I'd forgotten about that.

But we did get a Kyle McLachlan guest spot out of that, so that was something.

That was a bizarre finale - a regular first half hour, and then a second half hour tacked on as if to hurry shit up, and it was weird and unfunny, and I hate Ted, and now I hate Barney too, and I'm done with the show.

No surprises, although I was bored for most of the hour. The only thing that made me laugh (that I can remember) is the middle name. :lol: Funny, but good lord is that poor kid ever going to be tortured!

I'll still keep watching, but I've lost a lot of love and patience. I just want it to end already.

I haven't watched since before Christmas so don't know anything about the Quinn or Victoria story lines but still yelled out "Boo!" at the end of the second episode. Two more seasons of this carrot dangling, really?

I think Season 8 is going to be the last, unless I'm not reading that properly. Jason Segel I believe is currently only contracted for season 8 and has said previously that he feels there is just nowhere else for his Character to go..

barf. i hated ted and victoria, and i really hate barney and robin. now at least one of them is gonna get married.

now i know how one of the handful of people who weren't ross and rachel fans must've felt...wait, i'm starting to get into that show too and i don't like them either. :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom