How I Met Your Mother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Paradise City, whatever. When are they gonna play some Chinese Democracy :rockon:

Grounded, by Pavement, popped into my head when Ted was showing Cameron the drawing... just the riff. would have been sweet if they used it.

Robin looked sooooo hot in that ep. hottest she ever has with the way she had her hair. great episode too, pretty deep stuff...

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 400
User Name Posts
cobl04 90
KhanadaRhodes 42
GirlsAloudFan 38
Thora 26
BoMac 23
RedRocksU2 21
cruzila 21
dan_smee 15
dsmith2904 13
Barney Stinson 13
trinx 11
Bonochick 11
VintagePunk 10
Angela Harlem 7
BVS 6
Utoo 6
Cin 5
bono_man2002 5
Varitek 3
Zoots 3
coolian2 3
Badyouken 3
melon 2
sindaddy 2
lulu15 2
Tyagu_Anaykus 2
MrPryck2U 2
LarryMullen's POPAngel 2
got_edge 2
Ted Mosby 2
lazarus 1
ladywithspinninghead 1
Adam'sbaby 1
CrashedCarDriver 1
nextlife 1
namkcuR 1
maro_chik 1
Mr. Green Eyes 1
aptdot 1

NILED IT!

I had been a few episodes behind but I just caught up so that I can watch tonight's Robin Sparkles episode live.

The Ted/Zoey thing is getting very interesting. What do you guys think? Is she the mother?

Robin looked sooooo hot in that ep. hottest she ever has with the way she had her hair.

I agree - she looked gorgeous!

The Ted/Zoey thing is getting very interesting. What do you guys think? Is she the mother?

Nope - definitely not the mother. Ted met her at the wedding. Or so they said in the first episode this season. They could always change the story line up, but I'm banking on no, Zoey isn't the mother. She annoys me, so hopefully her storyline will be over soon. :lol: Maybe Zoey will introduce the two...

I'm excited for the episode tonight with hopefully more Robin Sparkles videos! :lol:

Tonight's episode was fantastic.

Robin Sparkles is one of the best things to ever happen to the show, and this was a worthy addition to her mythology. When Sparkles and Glitter started playing with the "joystick" and Alan Thicke asked them what 23 x 3 equals. My god. And then Barney stops it, saying they have to ration it! Just perfect.

I also got a big kick out of Barney reeling off all of those reality show elimination quotes. Great shit.

Not bad, but not as good as I'd been hoping for. I love that they keep getting Alan Thicke to do cameos. :lol: The elimination quotes was the best part of the episode.

There was definitely the beginnings of what could have been a slap last night. How many are left anyway? :hmm: I think just 1 or 2, but I can't remember.

Thanks to Wikipedia, there's only 1 slap left. The 4th slap was in last season's Thanksgiving episode. Will they save it for close to the end of the series, or will they give it to us at a random time? :hmm: :hyper:

ohhh my GOD!! awesome episode. in terms of laughs, that was the best of the season and best in a long while.

also suprised to see you've skimmed over the punchy sub-plot - he's getting married! will that be the wedding shown at the start of the season? i doubt it, since they were all they and they don't know him.

that episode sucked. the blitz idea was kinda ok but if they were going to use it it should have been a minor subplot.

who do you like better? Victoria or Zoey? i was a big Victoria fan, unlike most.

I must be the only one that likes Zoey???

Also, the blitz was kool. Probbly bad to follow such a great episode, and the quality of this sries is way up on the last.

Awww, MAN!

i like Zoey and she's really hot, so i'd like to see something serious happen.

two good points there, it was following one of the best episodes of the show, and the quality is much improved on s5.

Yeah, they're harping on it for too long. She really had better not become the mother. Too sketchy. :blech:

I also hope that they don't Joey Tribbiani-ize Barney. By the end of "Friends," all of the characters had become a caricature, but Joey was the worst in that he was 100% unrealistic by the end. Not that Barney is very realistic, but I just hope that they don't make him too bizarrely comical as they go along. He has his role to play as comic relief, but he shouldn't be a cartoon...

Zoey can't be the mother. She's was married to the caption the same time he saw the mother's ankle, as she was a roommate to one of his dates. How could she be the roommate and be married?

Back
Top Bottom