Hooouse, MD Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
COBL_04 said:
^^ What was so wrong with S3?

And my day has officialy been wrecked.

HOuse doesn't permiere here for another week. :grumpy:

What? I thought they told you guys it was going to be September 25th.:( What happened? Oh well, at least it's only a week as someone else said. You can make it if you try really hard!:wink:

U2isthebest said:

What? I thought they told you guys it was going to be September 25th.:( What happened? Oh well, at least it's only a week as someone else said. You can make it if you try really hard!:wink:

It's just annoying beacuse i was really getting into this therad and now im gonna be a week behind. ah well. you will all have to put up with me!

I :heart: House. It seems weird without the others though. What exactly happened anyway? I know Foreman quit, did they all quit/leave the show? :(

Sicy said:
I :heart: House. It seems weird without the others though. What exactly happened anyway? I know Foreman quit, did they all quit/leave the show? :(

Foreman resigned supposedly because he didn't want to turn out like House. Ahh, irony.:drool: House fired Chase because "it was time for a change." Cameron resigned in a show of solidarity for Chase. I don't know if you saw the preview for next week, but House thinks he's hallucinating Chase, Cameron, and Foreman.

SPOILER!!!!

Cuddy hired Chase and Cameron back to different departments and didn't tell House, ergo he thinks he's hallucinating them. He finds out later in the episode that he is in fact not hallucinating and they're back. As for Foreman, I'm not sure how they're going to resolve that hallucination because all the things I've read say Foreman is at another hospital now, will lose his job in a later episode, and coming crawling back for his job.

Sicy said:
So they are not gone for good?? Yay.

No, but House is putting 40 interns through different challenges (think strange and possibly illegal) to eliminate some each week until only 3 or 4 are left. They'll be his new team apparently. His old team will still be on the show, but no longer working with House.

U2isthebest said:

No, but House is putting 40 interns through different challenges (think strange and possibly illegal) to eliminate some each week until only 3 or 4 are left. They'll be his new team apparently. His old team will still be on the show, but no longer working with House.

Judging by the clips from the next episode it looks like one of their duties is washing his car :lol:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Judging by the clips from the next episode it looks like one of their duties is washing his car :lol:

I saw that. I can't wait to see how that's gonna work out.:lol:

I am wondering though; where is House's motorcycle? He was driving his car last night and obviously in the promo next week. The motorcyle better not be gone.:mad:

Also, did anyone notice that House didn't pop Vicodin once last night?:ohmy: Someone pointed that out to me after the show. I was shocked none of us (meaning the people I watched with, anyway) realized that until after it was over. Weird!

Loved this episode, and the "job interview" looks to be excellent, not so much on House seeing his old team.

Just finished watching the mobster episode from S1. It was really good, I didn't know whether to burst out laughing or go wtf? when that guy hit Chase.

COBL_04 said:
Just finished watching the mobster episode from S1. It was really good, I didn't know whether to burst out laughing or go wtf? when that guy hit Chase.

"Mob Rules" is a good episode. I love how they bribe House with the Corvette.

Wilson: "House, you're taking it back."
House: "But Mooooooommmm.." :lmao:

OK, good episode...glad House is back.

I'm happy the ducklings will be in the mix this year, not so sure I'll be digging this "Apprentice-style" hiring. We have enough of reality TV, I'd prefer they kept it out of House. It might be good though, I'm reserving judgement.

U2isthebest said:

"Mob Rules" is a good episode. I love how they bribe House with the Corvette.

Wilson: "House, you're taking it back."
House: "But Mooooooommmm.." :lmao:

Haha I thought that was great. I love episodes where there's something else going on.

The Vogler thing didn't last very long... I was kinda hoping there'd be more to that. It was a bit tough watching s3 on Channel 10 this year, because they threw in the episode where House has to give the speech in the middle of it. Of course Cameron quits in that episode, so it was all very confusing when they went back to Season 3 again. Just wondering what you all think of House's actions in that episode... do you think a wave of guilt washed over him because the speech cost the hospital 100 million, and the job of his best friend?

COBL_04 said:
Just finished watching "three stories".... if anyone has an explanation for what the hell was going on I'd love to hear it. :D

Cuddy made House teach a class when the professor didn't show up. He taught them about differential diagnosing using 3 stories all of which happened to different people with the same illness. 3 different outcomes happened based on how and when the diagnoses occured. Later, Foreman, Cameron, and Chase figure out that House was telling his story of what happened to his leg. Hence the flashback, with his ex-girlfriend Stacy and Cuddy as his doctor. I don't know if that makes any sense. I was rushing to type this before I head off to church.

Thanks, it made sense, I looked over at other sites as well.

So the three people were all in fact House? :hmm: Interesting. So it's just a coincidence that he ended up working for the same hospital that he was in for his leg? And what happened? Was he bitten or...? Still a little confused.

COBL_04 said:
Thanks, it made sense, I looked over at other sites as well.

So the three people were all in fact House? :hmm: Interesting. So it's just a coincidence that he ended up working for the same hospital that he was in for his leg? And what happened? Was he bitten or...? Still a little confused.

I don't know if you've seen the first episode of the show, but House's patient in it asks him what happened to his leg, and he said he had an infarction. He said "If it's in the heart, it's a heart attack. If it's in the lungs, it's a pulmonary emoblism, and if it's in the brain, it's a stroke. I had it in my thigh muscle." I think he was already working at the hospital when it happened (about 7 or 8 years prior to the show's beginning.) Cuddy was his doctor then. Stacy was his girlfriend.

Back
Top Bottom