Hooouse, MD Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gonna have to DVR...Celtics tonight. Can't wait though.

U2isthebest said:
As a straight female, I'm completely comfortable saying that Lisa Edelstein on a stripper pole is one of the hottest things ever.:drool:

I was going to put off watching this, but now I'm watching as soon as it pops up on the net.

Overall I thought the episode was great...my father and I kinda figured out who was dying in the bus crash

I can't wait to see if Amber is going to live or not. (Sorry about that....but until someone sends a reply stating what happens at the end...I'm going to keep it as a possible spoiler for those who hasn't seen it yet)

elevation2u said:
i have nothing of value to add except that this one was one of the most badass episodes on tv ever,

and uhh yea, i always thought cuddy was hot and i'm also a straight female

(tina fey is hot too btw)

:up:

picturenl5.jpg

Niiiiiiice. :up:

Oh yeah, the episode was pretty cool BTW. Reminded me in many ways of the season 2 finale No Reason, but I wouldn't say it's quite that good. Well, parts of it were better, actually (particularly the direction, which was drool-worthy and proved that the show can still be fascinating to look at, and I'm not referring to Cuddy there), but the conflict simply wasn't on par with No Reason's, which I think was one of the few moments where House was genuinely humbled. Also, it wasn't quite that funny. However, it was still a fantastic episode, and probably in the top 3 for the season.

We'll have to see if part 2 can wrap things up properly. But all signs point to it being a great episode. :hyper:

Wow, great ep. It did remind me of "No Reason" and at first I was kinda put off thinking it was a bit repetitive, but by halfway through I was totally hooked.

And I'm a little slow...it took me until the first "what's my necklace made of" for me to catch on and then I was like OMG.

Not sure I'd like that...they're boys after all. Bros before hos :)

Not sure how I'll feel if House actually slept with Amber. Granted it would make for an interesting story line, but the whole idea of it makes me want to kick a puppy :(

That was an amazing episode. The whole cast was brilliant tonight. It was so sad:sad: I was crying my eyes out by the end. I hated Amber, but they didn't need to kill her off so cruelly. On a side note, is anyone else thinking House and Cuddy next season with the way the final shot of the show was her holding his hand?

SPOILERS BELOW. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Not a patch on last week, but it was a good effort. The medical mystery was strong, as was the acting. It was emotionally raw (I got teary twice: once when Amber died in Wilson's arms, and again when he found the note on his bed...dunno why about that last one), and I could see it as a solid (but depressing) way to end the season.

Again, good episode, but after the tour-de-force of last week, I'm slightly underwhelmed. I think that this show is dipping in quality these days, but still more than watchable, and occasionally brilliant. The new ducklings are coming to their own, and season 5 will be a make-or-break year for the show.

Who here thinks 13 will leave and be replaced by Cameron next season?

U2isthebest said:
I hated Amber, but they didn't need to kill her off so cruelly.

:huh: Is killing off a character in general cruel or what, because I think the writers went above and beyond to make that death as gentle as possible.

If anything, why fuck with Wilson so cruelly? :(

Back
Top Bottom