Hooouse, MD Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
grumpydancexs0.gif

Are you guys all hyped up about the four new eps?? We must be getting the new ones straight after you guys as well :hmm:

That bloody writer's strike. That pissed me off heaps.

So many amazingly funny moments tonight!

House and Chase hanging out. (Jesse Spencer bowling in a polo shirt :combust: )
House and Cutthroat Bitch duking it out for joint custody of Wilson. :lmao:
the Jehovah's witness at House's door
House's comment about Cuddy's shirt. "That top makes you look like an Afghani prostitute.":laugh:
House's "I like Cuddy...I like parts of her."

I just want to say, I loathe Cutthroat Bitch with every fiber of my being.:mad:
House faking syphillis was fantastic!:laugh:House and CB's punishment at the end was classic! My only complaint would be that the patient/case of the week would've been a little more climatic for the first episode back.

U2isthebest said:
My only complaint would be that the patient/case of the week would've been a little more climatic for the first episode back.

I loved this show a lot, but have gradually gotten bored with it, and I think a great deal of the reason is the whole medical procedural aspect of it. I think if they somehow drifted away from, or lessened the importance of the patient of the week, at least on some episodes, it would pick up for me again. I'd much rather see the main characters interact more. :up:

Part of me just gets annoyed by the sudden diagnosis with 5-8 minutes left of the show and then the patient is fine - but do we, the audience really get a clear picture of what was wrong & how it was treated? SPOILER ALERT:
This guy had a dormant parasite from Costa Rica 10 years ago and because of a repeated X-ray they noticed slight swelling (encephilitis) and thus.... And will he now be less nice? :scratch:

But I liked the previously mentioned scenes from the show. And I knew the blood tested was not as it seemed. And you wondered if Cameron, well, you know... she didn't say, did she? :hmm:

trying not to spoil anything for those who haven't seen the episode, but I should be able to comment, right?

Last edited:
*Spoilers!!!*

Lila, as far as I understood it...

The parasite remained dormant until it was irritated by the treatments (antibiotics) they were giving for the sphyillis (sp?). Which then resulted in the slight swelling. The swelling wasn't present in the first mri or whatever, because it hadn't been caused yet

Anyway, overall I enjoyed the episode and am quite pleased with the prospect of once more having new episodes.
What can I say, I love me my snark. :drool:

The only thing I was really sad about was his practical joke didn't get to go on a little longer...:giggle:

Although I agree about how they treat cases, and the sudden inexplicable wrap ups just in time for hours end.
It was a nice point when he pointed out that "hey, that should have been my epiphany!"
And for a change, House wasn't the one who solved the case...

House is going to get Wilson for that in some diabolical way...I can't wait.

The Cameron thing...I say yes.

I had a dream where I googled a website called Surf The Channel and was able to watch it from Australia, crazy dreams.

:drool: New House!

Incidently I think cutthroat bitch is a great addition.

Last edited:
CB annoys me. I want to smack her upside the head a few times.

House is going to get Wilson for that in some diabolical way...I can't wait.

The Cameron thing...I say yes.

That's going to be great :drool:

And I say yes on the Cameron thing too. :tsk:

It may just be the lack of new House that's made me more accepting towards new episodes, but Monday's episode was amazing. A new classic that reminds me of the best from the first three seasons. The direction was unusual and creative, and the musical selections, while not exactly fitting, were favorites of mine. I loved the case, and the episode was acceptably funny, with a few LOL-worthy lines. Top-notch House. :love:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Did anyone see tonight's episode?

I certainly did...Sweetsauce :) Pretty good stuff. I'm expecting a shakeup in the team, and I'm wondering how this Wilson/CB thing will end.

I ssooooo hate this Wilson/CB thing. It's really annoying, and I don't like the way it's changing the character of Wilson.

I do wonder what's going to happen with this Cameron thing, it does feel like she might fully come back, and I didn't notice on the last two eps, but have they changed the opening titles yet? Kinda feels like they have no plans of getting rid of Chase or Cameron anytime soon.

I didn't like Monday's episode one bit. :slant: I thought the Case of the Week™ was ridiculous. Also, Wilson + Cutthroat Bitch = :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom