Hooouse, MD Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't watched anything since the CIA episode. (I hated it, so I wasn't exactly enthused to watch House over the past two weeks.) Is that chick from the CIA still there?

no, her ass got fired last week after House was acting all stupid around her :giggle: (he liked her). He fired her & then asked her out :lol: I wonder if she'll be back though... :hmm:

U2isthebest said:

We've got a new episode coming up next week! The previews were shown. They've only got 12 episodes filmed according to Lisa Edelstein, who plays Cuddy. I think that was episode 8, so there's only 4 left. I heard a rumor that they might save a couple episodes until February when we have ratings sweeps here in the U.S., if the strike isn't over by then. You did see the episode with the magician last night, right?

Yeah I saw the magician episode, but it was billed as the finale for Season 4!!!

so what's happening? Are there going to be 24 episodes for season 4 as per usual or less because of the writers strike or what the hell's goin on??

I think Thirteen will go. Although I really wish Kumar would go. He's a dumb ass.

COBL_04 said:

Yeah I saw the magician episode, but it was billed as the finale for Season 4!!!

so what's happening? Are there going to be 24 episodes for season 4 as per usual or less because of the writers strike or what the hell's goin on??

I think Thirteen will go. Although I really wish Kumar would go. He's a dumb ass.

There's 12 episodes that have been filmed. That was episode 8. At least here in the U.S., we've got 4 more coming up. One of those is next week. They may be saving the rest for sweeps week in Feb., like I mentioned, if the writers' strike isn't resolved. There's a meeting between the writers and the groups they're fighting against on November 26th. Hopefully, a new agreement can be reached then, leading to a new writers' contract. In that case, production will resume on all shows. If not, there will be no new episodes of any show that has writers part of the WGA until a contract is agreed upon, unfortunately. A similar situation apparently happened in 1988, and that took 5 months to resolve. I hope there's a quicker solution this time around!

SPOILER**************on who's sticking around

Kumar, Thirteen, and Taub (plastic surgeon guy) are the 3 left standing. Cutthroat Bitch is getting her ass canned next week. Thank God!

Yes, it was finally lupus. I was just thinking the other day, will it ever be lupus?

Oh and whatever happened to Steve McQueen?

Lila64 said:
no, her ass got fired last week after House was acting all stupid around her :giggle: (he liked her). He fired her & then asked her out :lol: I wonder if she'll be back though... :hmm:

THANK HEAVENS.

U2isthebest said:

There's 12 episodes that have been filmed. That was episode 8. At least here in the U.S., we've got 4 more coming up. One of those is next week. They may be saving the rest for sweeps week in Feb., like I mentioned, if the writers' strike isn't resolved. There's a meeting between the writers and the groups they're fighting against on November 26th. Hopefully, a new agreement can be reached then, leading to a new writers' contract. In that case, production will resume on all shows. If not, there will be no new episodes of any show that has writers part of the WGA until a contract is agreed upon, unfortunately. A similar situation apparently happened in 1988, and that took 5 months to resolve. I hope there's a quicker solution this time around!

SPOILER**************on who's sticking around

Kumar, Thirteen, and Taub (plastic surgeon guy) are the 3 left standing. Cutthroat Bitch is getting her ass canned next week. Thank God!

I like 13 and Taub. Don't like Kumar though. Would have much preferred Big Love.

Tonight's repeat (Mob Rules) reminded me of just how hot Jennifer Morrison was as a brunette:

picturerv4.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: I have nothing at all against blondes, but she looked so much better before. :love:

Oh yeah, new episode tomorrow. It'll be a big surprise if you didn't read the posts above this one! :happy:

Solid episode. It's unfortunate that the patient made absolutely no impression on me, but the rest of the episode was good enough to make up for it.

No new House till next year. :sad: :sad: :sad:

What was the song at the end of tonight's show? I was half drunk from my first experience with Bacardi 151 and don't remember, I just remember liking it.

Last edited:
Mr. Green Eyes said:

What was the deal with the patient? What happened to him?:confused:

He had measles (which caused crazy symptoms due to a weakened immune system from drug use), they treated the measles, and now he's better. :)

I knew it sounded incredibly familiar. I'll just see what itunes has available. I'm leaning Elton John right now.

yay for alcohol and blurring memory. And taste.

Mr. Green Eyes said:
^
It was Spirit in the Sky, don't know who plays it though.:shrug:

What was the deal with the patient? What happened to him?:confused:

"Spirit in the Sky" is a song written by Norman Greenbaum and released in 1969. The single sold 2 million copies in 1969 and 1970 and got to number 3 in the U.S. Billboard chart, as well as number 1 on the UK charts in 1970

I got one of those 2 million singles here <

Re: Spirit in the Sky, there was also an 80s-era remake that I think my ex-gf had the tape of. Either way the version from House was the older one.

Pretty good ep, I'm glad Amber is toast.

Oh almost forgot...Wilson's patient was a complete douchebag. Hopefully now that the "Survivor/Apprentice" thingy is over we can get back to better cases and better/more House/Cuddy/Wilson stuff.

OK so when does the writers strike rear its ugly head? I keep hearing January, but FOX showed previews of January House after the last ep...what gives?

It's going to be a while before any new episodes come out, so let's talk about some old ones to pass the time, starting with the basics.

What's your favorite episode of House?

For me, based on its bizarre storytelling, creepy atmosphere, and strong writing, I'll take No Reason. Brilliant episode. Honorable mentions:

Detox
Three Stories
The Mistake
Euphoria, Part 2
Merry Little Christmas

Wow, you actually know them by titles...

I watched the one tonight, because I had missed it's original airing. It was good, nothing great, but good. I loved how he did the white board thing with the random flyers.

It's a brilliant show, but it's one where very few episodes I really recall, I just enjoy the evolution of the characters.

But the most disturbing was the "hallucination" or "dream" episode with the testicle popping. Even typing that made me flinch...

BonoVoxSupastar said:

But the most disturbing was the "hallucination" or "dream" episode with the testicle popping. Even typing that made me flinch...

Yep, that's No Reason. :drool: I admit, I flinched during the testicle popping too. :yikes:

Agreed about Euphoria, No Reason, and Three Stories.

I also really liked Cursed, DNR, and the Dave Matthews one.

And Histories (I think that's the name of it), great one but it just makes me sad...

Back
Top Bottom