Hooooouse M.D. Season Six!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't wait. House in the nut house=EPIC WIN.:love: The season premiere is 2 hours. I'm having a House party next Monday night.

ETA: If House and Cuddy don't bang for real this season, I'll cut a bitch. I've been waiting 6 fucking years for this. The hallucination was hot, but I want the real thing, damnit!

I didnt make this, but I thought it was funny lol.

housevicodin.jpg

That's hilarious Sicy! :lol:

Does anyone know what that song is they've been using in the trailers? I'm getting kinda hooked on it :shifty:

That's hilarious Sicy! :lol:

Does anyone know what that song is they've been using in the trailers? I'm getting kinda hooked on it :shifty:

:lol: and that song is :love:

Two words: Andre Braugher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved him in Homicide & now he is on HOUSE :heart: Can't wait!

House's writers haven't been able to tell a full, satisfying story since the cast was extended in season 4. That has all changed, just for one day. Great episode, very complete, well-plotted, and focused. It's also significant to the emotional development of Gregory House.

Next week looks to be more of the same. Not a terribly enticing preview.

It was brilliant and absolutely hilarious. I have never laughed out loud so much during House, and that's saying something. Hugh should win the Emmy next year for this episode alone. House really developed a lot, and I'm interested to see where it goes.:heart:

Back
Top Bottom