Hooooouse M.D. Season Six!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey! lee tergesen is in the next episode!

will...not...watch...

although if i remember, i probably will try to catch it. good thing i probably won't remember.

hey! lee tergesen is in the next episode!

will...not...watch...

although if i remember, i probably will try to catch it. good thing i probably won't remember.

That was my reaction when I saw they were going to have Dave Matthews on...and I ended up liking it quite a bit.

Too much going on last night...between Chase's coverup attempts and 13 the case kind of got lost a bit. Too bad...I'd have rather had the 13 stuff next week, or better yet not at all.

I thought it was a good episode, and I especially like House essentially being back in charge. Chase summed it up well when he said, "Whether you want to be or not, you are". I also thought Foreman and Chase's attempts to cover up the disparity in the Dbala case was interesting along with House somehow figuring something out and saving their asses.:lol: Next week's looks better. I'm curious as to what happened that made House and Foreman back off screaming in terror from the patient. That was hilarious.

That was my reaction when I saw they were going to have Dave Matthews on...and I ended up liking it quite a bit.

i remember that one. i don't think i'd completely given up on the show yet at that point, but it was thereabouts when i started to hate the show.

i forgot about it. oh well. i have all 6 seasons of oz on dvd.

Am I the only one who'd rather have CB (Amber) back than either Cameron or 13?

Now that was a kick ass episode. The case was fascinating.:up:

Yep, very cool. Also enjoyed the teaser of some possible Huddy :heart:

Fuck the Yankees.

Thankfully the Angels complied with your request, and in time for FOX to give us House...better late than never.

This season is easily better than the last two thus far. That's not a terribly difficult thing to do, considering season 4 was a trainwreck and season 5 was a series of (highly entertaining) misadventures that left the show in an asylum, but season 6's quality is undeniable. This is what I've been looking for from the show for the past two years.

:cute:

Funny how 13 is gone, and the other guy quit and just disappears. And now it's back to the old team once again. Like the old days :)

Funny how 13 is gone, and the other guy quit and just disappears. And now it's back to the old team once again. Like the old days :)

Yes, and the show's better than it's been for 2 years now...coinkidink? I think not.

Sort of OT but I really like that Chase's character is finally getting a bit of depth. He's easily been the most neglected/least developed character on the show, while we've had a few Foreman subplots and a neverending series of Cameron/13 mini-dramas.

As far as we know, they'll both be back later this season. David Shore and Katie Jacobs, the producers have said Olivia Wilde will be back in a few episodes, and I haven't heard anything about Peter Jacobson leaving the show, so he might be back later this season too. But it is awesome to have the originals back even as much as I still dislike Cameron.

Sort of OT but I really like that Chase's character is finally getting a bit of depth. He's easily been the most neglected/least developed character on the show, while we've had a few Foreman subplots and a neverending series of Cameron/13 mini-dramas.

I totally agree. And Jesse Spencer is a very talented actor. It's a shame he hasn't been used more. He was excellent in that scene in the confessional last night. And he's sexy.:combust:

:sexywink:

I have a feeling the others would be back later in the season; it's nice to see the old team back together. For now. :shifty:

I would gladly compromise and have Foreman, Chase, and 13 as the permanent ducklings...13 vs. Cameron is a wash for me, but Taub just bugs me.

As far as we know, they'll both be back later this season. David Shore and Katie Jacobs, the producers have said Olivia Wilde will be back in a few episodes, and I haven't heard anything about Peter Jacobson leaving the show, so he might be back later this season too. But it is awesome to have the originals back even as much as I still dislike Cameron.

I hate House's writers. Furthermore, I hate stupidity. I simply refuse to believe that anyone considers the new cast an improvement in any way. They've got to be fucking with us. I'm not sure if I could take the show dropping from this level of quality to total crap in the span of 5-10 episodes.

Seriously, Tuab, 13, Amber and Kutner (sp?) were interesting diversions but there is a reason they are not and have never been in the credits at the beginning...

Well apparently
we're going to see more of Taub and 13 at least, according to next week's teaser.

I thought last night's ep was pretty cool...overally I've been pleasantly surprised by this season. It's not up to the standards set by seasons 1&2, but it's as good as it's been since then IMO.

^Yes, and that makes me so mad.:angry: I loved the scene with her and House dancing. He basically told her he's been in love with her for the past 20 years.:heart: Huddy's not over yet.
Supposedly, Lucas will only be back for a few episodes, maybe through episode 12 or something. I remember reading that somewhere. In episode 9, House gets drunk and tells Lucas he's in love with Cuddy. *SQUEE*
I also loved what House did for Wilson last night. It's really shown how much he's changed and how he's trying to be better. And his 1780s costume was priceless.:lol:

This episode brought back everything I've always hated about Cameron. Her little speech to House at the end made me sick. She never changed. She's always been the same self-righteous bitch masquerading as some morally superior person. She manipulated Chase in the same way she manipulated House. She wants to "fix" people and loses interest as soon as they don't play her game. She's also a giant hypocrite. She was ready to kill Dbala for most of the episode, and then she acts horrified by it?:down: Good riddance. I'd rather have 13 and Taub back any day. Also, Lucas is no longer adorable. He's an annoying prick and his relationship with Cuddy screams "PLOT DEVICE". Ugh. Other than that, good episode.:lol:

OK now that was just bitchy...and good for Chase. Oh, and what Taub did was so, Taub :)

I:heart: Taub. He's the man.:lol: That was horribly bitchy of Cuddy, but I think it's pretty obvious that she wants House but is suddenly afraid of being with him for whatever reason. And it's horrible because House is trying to be genuine for the first time in years. Poor guy, and then he ends up getting punched by Chase and his Daddy issues.:lol: Rough night. Also, House in the clinic was priceless tonight.:lol: The first lady, "Thank you Dr. You've been wonderful!" I doubt House has ever heard that before. I really liked the case last night too. House saw himself in the patient. I love episodes like that.

I'm not really sure what to say about last night's show other than the patient was clearly a douche, and how Wilson could know him for 5 years and not realize this is pretty bad. But boo-ya for him screwing Cuddy :D

^WIN, at Wilson pwning Cuddy. He's learned well. I really liked last night's episode. It was really interesting to see the focus off of House and his team for an episode, yet focus on how much all these other characters will act like House when push comes to shove. Wilson tonight was very similar to Cuddy in 'Joy' last year. And, WOW, what a dick Wilson's friend was. He made House look like a choir boy.:lol: Also, Hugh's cover of "Faith" kicked ass. He's seriously the man.:love:

I loved that beginning! And I got a little teary-eyed when Wilson asked House to be there at the surgery, and House said no. If Wilson died, he'd be alone :sad: But in the end, he was a good friend. And yeah, the new loft :up:

Back
Top Bottom