Old 05-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #106
Blue Crack Distributor
Local Time: 05:41 PM
What she said!

Lila64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:27 AM   #107
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 09:41 PM
Yeah all of that...but I hate when the patient dies. And how it had to suck for House, he gets talked into amputating by Cuddy and ends up killing her. And she was such a bitch about it. But

"I love you House"

was awesome.

CTU2fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:09 AM   #108
Blue Crack Distributor
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Ok, finally caught up with season six. I hated the premiere so much that I never could bring myself to watch the rest of the show.

Anyways, it was definitely not my FAVORITE season, but I definitely found myself remembering how much I adore this show.

And of course, the finale has me quite pumped to catch up with season 7.

Of course, I have to bitch though:

That finale was absolute garbage. I'm the biggest Huddy fan out there, and I would never have imagined I would find myself disappointed when they got together.

There are A MILLION better ways they could've written this, but the biggest thing would have been:
1) House beats the Vicodin on his own. How about a little bit of character growth instead of imparting on us the knowledge that he is always and forever going to have to rely on others to stop himself from destroying his own life
2) House then gets the picture for the husband of the dead patient. It was super clear to me from the moment she mentioned that picture that she was going to die. I was really expecting an emotional moment where House does something that decent for another person and made sure the photo was still delivered.
3) This then sets up a very funny season seven, potentially, in which we find House attempting to stop the Lucas/Cuddy wedding.

Instead we get a completely abrupt change of pace that comes out of nowhere at the end of a very dark episode. It was completely off-putting and I was totally convinced that it was all a hallucination (I'm still convinced it is. Will have to view season 7 to find out otherwise.).

In short...I'm not as happy as I wish I could be, but I'm definitely willing to see where this goes.

bono_212 is online now   Reply With Quote

house, house m.d.