Hooooouse M.D. Season 5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
risl.jpg

:love::heart::lol::drool: What a fucking win. Wilson and Cameron are such hopeless romantic wusses they make even me sick sometimes. They need to hook up, so they can endlessly cry and talk about their feelings.

I'm so excited for tonight's episode. It looked good from the preview. Who wants to bet that Wilson is going to continue on his quest for a win in the House/Cuddy dance?

Note to my fellow House-ians: Tonight's episode is the epic/November sweeps ploy hostage situation. Make sure you set your DVRs/Tivos for at least 10 minutes over their usual time as the show is set to run for an extra 8 minutes.:up:

ooh that's right.

:hyper: I'm going to be at my uncle's tonight too, and he LOVES House, this should be fun :hyper:

^ Not to mention House giving the gun back was incredibly obvious (and stupid). You'd think after House was clearly on board with helping the guy he'd stop being such a douche, but alas, no. Good ep though.

They need to end this 13 thing somehow, it's to the point where every damn week the plot surrounds 13's deathwish on and on and on. Either kill her off or have her quit or something...maybe the clinical trial thing will end it.

it's ok, but there are too many characters in the mix now and not enough time being devoted to any of them except for House...

I'm not saying it's shit cus I've really enjoyed this season so far but I do hope that they trim the fat (aka the n00bs) by the end of this season and get back to the original team.

Anyone know where I can watch the episode where Wilson's gf dies? I freaking missed it, twice. :grumpy:

browse surfthechannel, go to the TV category, find house and look for the episode Wilsons Heart. It should give you a bunch of links.

On the other hand it may be on Hulu.

Wasn't the episode I was expecting but still good. The ending was a bit nonchalant, the smile at the end was pretty intriguing.

Too bad this show is in it's fifth season, I've caught a couple of episodes lately and have liked it, but don't have the time nor patience to catch up on five whole seasons of it. :wink:

I'm managing :wink: Got Seasons One to Three and am closing in on the end of season three at the moment. Wed's ep was the first season five one I've watched in a while.

Too bad this show is in it's fifth season, I've caught a couple of episodes lately and have liked it, but don't have the time nor patience to catch up on five whole seasons of it. :wink:

iwb's simple steps for watching (and enjoying) house:

1. download the originally longer version of the pilot episode from somewhere on the net
2. buy season 1
3. watch season 1 from start to finish (replacing episode 1 from the dvd with the version of the pilot you just downloaded)
4. watch season 1 again from start to finish
5. watch episodes 2,3,5,6,11,18,and 21 a third time
6. watch episode 21 again
7. pretend the show was cancelled after episode 22.
8 (optional). repeat every 6 months.

iwb's simple steps for watching (and enjoying) house:

1. download the originally longer version of the pilot episode from somewhere on the net
2. buy season 1
3. watch season 1 from start to finish (replacing episode 1 from the dvd with the version of the pilot you just downloaded)
4. watch season 1 again from start to finish
5. watch episodes 2,3,5,6,11,18,and 21 a third time
6. watch episode 21 again
7. pretend the show was cancelled after episode 22.
8 (optional). repeat every 6 months.

:down: Season 2 much better than season 1.

You can stop paying attention to the show after that. It jumped the shark with Tritter.

i admit season 2 had some good parts, but it was far, far, FAR inferior with all that stacey bullshit. i mean, the vogler stuff in season 1 was lame, but some of the crap with her in season 2 managed to out-suck season 1's flaws. seriously, don't get me started with the tritter garbage.

:down: Season 2 much better than season 1.

You can stop paying attention to the show after that. It jumped the shark with Tritter.

The Tritter thing was pretty crap, but there's some really good episodes in season three. Meaning, Lines in the Sand, Son of a Coma Guy, Half-Wit (possibly my all-time favourite)...

i think son of a coma guy was the episode where i officially decided the show needed to die.

Last night was good, I actually really liked it. I was a bit disappointed though, I was geared up for 2 firings.

Cuddy's desk :love:

Back
Top Bottom