Hooooouse M.D. Season 5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spoiler alert

OK, I really enjoyed most of tonight's episode. The vast majority. The case was interesting, with a patient that was fleshed-out enough to actually engage the audience, and House's subplot was, of course, of much curiosity and generally delivered. One of these two plots was resolved properly. And it didn't involve House.

"House is going to be pain-free now?!?!?!?! ZOMG! Oh...wait...fuck."

I'm really getting tired of the writers stringing the audience along. It's getting old. When used properly, a bait-and-switch can throw the cold water of reality on a viewer's face and make them appreciate what the show offers in a new light. After being used 800,000 times in one season, it becomes a plot device, and that's just bullshit, because the series can never move forward. There aren't any consequences anymore. When Cuddy fired House, I stopped taking the episode seriously, and that's a sign of the boy who cried wolf rearing his ugly head.

In short: 39 minutes of vintage, awesome House, 3 minutes of bullshit. And that's what stuck with me.

Fuck you, House writers. I officially stopped taking you seriously tonight.

You do realize that in the end, the wolf really does come and eat the little boy...

But yeah, I agree on the getting old.

i opted out of this last season

I am really glad that Lurie does not win many awards for this role

why reward a program that started out so strong
but has turned to crap
checking in this thread, validates my choice to quit watching the show.

You do realize that in the end, the wolf really does come and eat the little boy...

But yeah, I agree on the getting old.

Man, I wish he eventually would eat the damn kid. I want the show to change, not just hint at it week in and week out.

Man, I wish he eventually would eat the damn kid. I want the show to change, not just hint at it week in and week out.

Yeah, it's getting to the level of "maybe Gilligan and Skipper really WILL get off the island this time" with these stories...between people almost dying, almost getting fired, almost getting on a new drug, almost going to jail, almost sleeping together. Between now and May I want to see House sleep with Cuddy, 13 get fired, and Taub get kicked in the nuts by somebody, liven things up a bit.

I've loved the past 2 episodes. They've been a great mix of classic House humor and drama. House clean-shaven and in a suit was priceless:lol: The return of the clinic was great. My friends and I were laughing so hard we were almost crying at that scene. Brilliant.

What's happening on the episode?

A young woman, I think she was 16, was in a factory nearly ending up on the moving belt and almost got squashed. They first thought she had a few issues, but she lied about almost anything, they found out her father had raped her and she left, they didn't die at all. She turns out to have leukemia, now one of the doctors tries to find the parents, but she thought she'd found them, but there's a different girl there with her name. Sofia isabelle valez or so. So she's lying again.
The other part is that Foreman is doing clinical things too, and he's got a little boy who throws up blood, and he's had a heart attack in the episode aswell. His 8 year old brother is really protective of him and takes care of everything.
Haven't figured out what's wrong there, now it's commercial break! :wink:

Wow, so I'm actually watching a new season? :ohmy:

The whole House & Cuddy thing is kinda lame to me. :crack: I feel like I missed half of season 4 now.

Did anybody else watch this week? I thought it was another great episode. The cat was absolutely hilarious, and the ending scene with Kutner and the chair was classic.:lmao:

Also, here lies a MAJOR, shocking spoiler that has to do with the end of the season, so be warned if you don't want to know. (2 spaces down from here)

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b105396_major_house_death_coming.html

Los Angeles (E! Online) – A main character will die this season.

This is the news I'm now hearing from reliable sources on House, that one of the castmembers will be written out before the current season ends.

And trust me, it will shock the pants off of you. (Assuming you wear pants.)

So who will it be?

Obviously, we can't come right out and report who will die because that would spoil a major plot point that will serve as the climax of the season. And honestly, it is far too good to spoil!

However, I can tell you:

• It's not the most likely candidate—not by a long shot. • It's not someone who has been rumored to be leaving. • It is someone who will shock you. • How it happens will take you completely by surprise.

• There is no lead-up to this death, it just...happens. As House boss Katie Jacobs told us recently: "I think our cast will look pretty much the same next season." The emphasis there is on pretty much, and it's my understanding that it will be just one castmember to leave. Everyone else will be back in the fall.

Now you know what comes next, right? You all get to do your best sleuthing to figure out which character is getting killed off...then keep watching House on Fox on Monday nights to see how totally wrong you are.

Sorry if that sounds snarky, but I just don't think you'll figure this one out...It is just that surprising! And it will be some seriously awesome TV.

:hmm:

I'm so behind. I think I've probably got the last seven or eight episodes on my DVR :reject:

OK, so obviously it's not 13 (damn). I've been hearing Wilson rumors so ergo it's not Wilson (or House, obviously). No one gives a rat's patootie about the new ducks so Kutner & Taub are safe. Which leaves Foreman, Chase, Cameron, and Cuddy. Shall we start a dead pool?

Foreman :angry:

Back
Top Bottom