Hooooouse M.D. Season 5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the 19th is correct, but House is moving to Mondays

I've been watching season four over break :drool:

did you guys know Hugh Laurie is signed on for eight seasons of House? :hyper:

Oh righhhht. I forgot about that.

Well at least that means I have something to fill the Monday night void now that Boston Legal is gone :)hidestears: )

that is exciting :hyper:

nice find!

and $400,000 per episode? that's nuts, but if it keeps House going, I'm all for it

I got asked on ChaCha once how much each episode of House costs to film...I couldn't find the answer. anyone know?

sorry if this was already mentioned, but I heard Feb. 2 is supposed to be a big House/Cuddy day :hyper:

then again, this might not be true. but i like to hope.

:ohmy: I hadn't heard this yet, but it would make me so happy if it's true! *runs off to investigate*

ETA: This is all I can find so far, but it sounds awesome!:drool:

House - Spoilers: Latest from Ausiello

So no one wants to talk about this week's episode? :(

I loved it. I don't get that excited about new House these days, but THAT was the House I love. It was old school.

• They brought back the whiteboard.
  • A healthy supply of Cameron.
  • Thirteen didn't make me want to stab myself in the eye repeatedly.
  • Cuddy's subplot was genuinely interesting and emotionally arresting, with Wilson's gift being the highlight of the entire episode.
  • The whole episode was funny as fuck.
  • House actually cared about the case for once.

I can only hope that, next week, 13's premature medical emergency is somehow related to Foreman putting her on the real medication. Those are the kinds of dark twists that the show always relied on in the past.

^I'm attempting to only read the first paragraph of your post.:lol: I usually watch with friends every week, but we all had school/work tonight (except me, I was done at 2. Score), so we're watching tomorrow. My DVR, FTW.:love:

I'll always talk about House.

I too loved this episode. I missed House and Cameron's interactions. The "I need oral sex" line was great.

I also loved when House was so annoyed at the patient talking in the bath... "Now they're both talking!" :lmao:

I thought the episode was pretty balanced between the three plots, with the case being the most important. Every major character had some screen time.

zomg what if thirteen dies

this episode is either gonna be this season's Euphoria (when Foreman almost dies, for those of you who aren't dorky enough to memorize episode names) or House's Head/Wilson's Heart (s4 finale.) Somehow I doubt they'd kill off a major character in the middle of the season, but whoa holy shit if they did

not saying I want them to

but it'd be completely unexpected

and yes, I am almost certain her emergency will be because he put her on the real medication. It wouldn't really make sense otherwise.

Great episode - some great lines in there as you guys have already mentioned. The picture/picture frame gift to Cuddy :lol: , the House/Cameron back & forth,...

:up: :up:

THAT was the House I love. It was old school.

• Cuddy's subplot was genuinely interesting and emotionally arresting, with Wilson's gift being the highlight of the entire episode.

Yes indeed, to all of this. Particularly the "funny as fuck" part. Some quality zingers in there, a real blast from the past.

My friends and I finally watched it yesterday, and I loved it. I loved seeing more of the old ducklings back and to see them standing up to House. The banter was top notch. We were all cracking up, especially at House's "I need oral sex" line. Perfect. Next week looks fantastic too, even with the major Thirteen whoring.

So no one wants to talk about this week's episode? :(

I loved it. I don't get that excited about new House these days, but THAT was the House I love. It was old school.

I can only hope that, next week, 13's premature medical emergency is somehow related to Foreman putting her on the real medication. Those are the kinds of dark twists that the show always relied on in the past.

Qft. :drool:

I have nothing to add, other than I concur, the episode was old skool quality. :love:

That was weird of Cuddy, IMO. I mean, she was physically HURTING him. I was glad someone finally said something about how kinda evil it was (Wilson).

The episode would have been fine if, oh, I don't know, there had been more patient and less fucking 13. Seriously, I just don't care about her. At all. And now we're going to have YET ANOTHER episode about her next week? foad please.

Bland, pretty disappointing. Absolutely nothing came of it, and the Cuddy subplot was derivative and out of character.

On the plus side, I liked the patient well enough.

The kiss at the end felt kinda weird, not in a good way either - I dunno, it's kind of like Mulder and Scully; their "relationship" is based on the sexual tension and the "what if" but once it actually happens it kind of ruins it... just my opinion though...

Yes, indeed.
I never saw any previews, nor read any spoilers about this (and yes, this episode was shown in Dutchieland only yesterday), so it came totally out of the blue for me.
I think the show might have jumped the shark with that kiss.
:down:

Yes, indeed.
I never saw any previews, nor read any spoilers about this (and yes, this episode was shown in Dutchieland only yesterday), so it came totally out of the blue for me.
I think the show might have jumped the shark with that kiss.
:down:

I wouldn't get too worked up over it if I were you.

Disappointed as I am that the job crisis ended up being a bunch of BS (as always), I really enjoyed tonight's episode. Vintage House mindgames, interesting case...very decent all around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom