Hooooouse M.D. Season 5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not a huge fan of all the time they're giving her, but I think she could be a good character if they'd take some of the focus off her. Btw, how awesome was that scene where Cuddy tricked House and drugged him?

Cuddy: "Drop your pants"
House: "I usually pay tens of dollars to hear that.:lol:

my main complaints with 13 are:

- she is too much like Cameron
- they are trying too hard to make her out to be this "damaged" "complicated" character and it shows..

I definitely agree with your second statement, but I actually like her more than Cameron. Cameron was so self-righteous and morally superior that much of the time I just wanted to throw something at her. From the little we've seen of her since leaving the team, she seems a little better now.

That was honestly one of the best episodes of House I've ever seen. It was hilarious and sad and just the quirky drama that I've always loved. This seemed almost like a pre season 4 epi., too with the old team taking a large part in the differential. What we found out about House's dad was a big shocker, and his speech at the funeral really helped show why House is who he is. Every scene with House and Wilson tonight was absolute perfection especially when House finally confronted him in the empty funeral parlor.

Wow, that's officially the first great episode of the season. The medical case was boring until the very end, which had a bizarre (yet awesome) final solution, but the House/Wilson arc was pitched brilliantly and, curiously, there was no PI this week, which was refreshing.

Also, 13 potentially being fired :drool: Seriously, fuck the newbies. The old team was way better, and seeing more of them around is awesome news. Hopefully, things will be getting back to normal after next week.

:up: :up: That was a kick-ass episode. Agree with all that's been said so far. 13's shit. Taub is just whiny and annoying. Cutner I don't mind so much. But because I've been watching season two as well (just finished Euphoria pt 2 :drool: ) the old team were better. The whole Wilson/House thing was a bit hard to watch in a way. House was a complete ass, I thought Wilson was going to belt him with the alcohol. I found it a little tougher than most to believe that Wilson would just take him back. And there was no sign of him having fun, really. House was very desperate.

annnd the bromance is back on...

also, next episode is the lesbian one with 13 being all "edgy" (pardon my U2 pun) I can't wait :rolleyes:

That was our preview for the next episode. Knowning Channel 10, it'll be 5-second dream or something House has. You know what they used for the preview for the ep just gone? House falling on the floor. Said he was in big trouble. All it was a ploy to get him to go to the funeral.

Finished watching Season Two. Twas a very good season actually.

But now I've just remembered that Season Three, which I'm about to start watching, has Tritter.

And I fucking hate the Tritter arc.

Elfa -- what does sycophantic mean?

I loved that arc. It kept me on the edge of my seat during season 3.

The arc was good, but I hated Tritter, like to the point of murder. :lol: I have to hand it to David Morse, though. He did such a brilliant job with that character that I can't even look at him in anything without a pang of hatred, not even my mom's "St. Elsewhere" DVDs. He was adorable.:cute:

Elfa -- what does sycophantic mean?

"a servile person who, acting in his or her own self interest, attempts to win favor by flattering one or more influential persons, with an undertone that these actions are executed at the cost of his or her own personal pride, principles, and peer respect."

And they can start by firing 13 on Tuesday. :drool:

:love:

The arc was good, but I hated Tritter, like to the point of murder. :lol: I have to hand it to David Morse, though. He did such a brilliant job with that character that I can't even look at him in anything without a pang of hatred, not even my mom's "St. Elsewhere" DVDs. He was adorable.:cute:

I think that's a sign of good writing at times. When you get someone hating something so passionately, I spose you know you've done your job.

"a servile person who, acting in his or her own self interest, attempts to win favor by flattering one or more influential persons, with an undertone that these actions are executed at the cost of his or her own personal pride, principles, and peer respect."

Well I don't think this reflects you in any possible, I think you are quite respected, much more than I could ever be.

I just watched this on a whim tonight...first episode I've ever watched in full. Probably not a good place to start but oh well. I really liked it.

Questions:

Is Olivia Wilde's character really named Thirteen?
Is that the hottest name ever?
Has she always been a lesbian?
Can I marry her?

Spoiler:

We have the good luck of being graced with 13's presence for many, many seasons to come.

The preview for next week's ep looks promising.

Are you serious? :love: I might die of happiness. [Edit: I watched the preview on YouTube :dance: Oh yes...]

I haven't been able to watch tonight's episode yet. :sad: SurfTheChanel sucks and I've spent the last five hours writing a boring paper. Tomorrow.

13 is the only character on television who could make hot lesbian sex boring. I mean, come on, how could you possibly screw that up?

I liked how the episode ended. Made me think the character's seriously spiraling and won't be around quite as long. Then again, this is House we're talking about....

What do you all make of House's reaction to Cuddy telling him she was adopting last night? He looked genuinely hurt that he wasn't already told, or maybe he's just upset because the kid isn't going to spring from the fruit of his loins leaving him one less opportunity to bang Cuddy. In which case, I'd like to put out there that I'd totally have Hugh Laurie's babies.:combust:

i just realized now why you were asking me - my sig! :lol: :doh:

That's just NSW and his mad haiku skillz...

And I wouldn't say I'm respected or anything... tollerated maybe :lol:

:lol: My response was me trying to be sycophantic...

Can I marry her?

When the priest asks is there anyone against the marriage, there'll be a number of retorts from this way

What do you all make of House's reaction to Cuddy telling him she was adopting last night? He looked genuinely hurt that he wasn't already told, or maybe he's just upset because the kid isn't going to spring from the fruit of his loins leaving him one less opportunity to bang Cuddy. In which case, I'd like to put out there that I'd totally have Hugh Laurie's babies.:combust:

I got excited right then and there when it happened. Then the preview for next week came on and it was all kinds of :combust:. I don't think I've ever been this excited for an episode of House

Back
Top Bottom