Hooooouse M.D. Season 5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd be thrilled if it was Taub, because he annoys me tremendously...but he's the only duck who ever challenges House, at all. The fact that it's always Taub and not Foreman who does this is part of why I think Foreman's dying.

You know that thread in EYKIW about whether bands ever return to greatness after starting to suck? I've always felt the same about TV shows (I refuse to use that waterskiing Happy Days metaphor, on principle)...but House is on one hell of a run here.

Johnny Got His Gun FTW

You know that thread in EYKIW about whether bands ever return to greatness after starting to suck? I've always felt the same about TV shows (I refuse to use that waterskiing Happy Days metaphor, on principle)...but House is on one hell of a run here.

Johnny Got His Gun FTW

I haven't seen the episode yet because I have some friends coming over to watch that and Idol tonight, but my mom watched it and DVR'd it for me, and said it was an awesome episode, so :up:

Piece of fucking shit episode, honestly.

75% of the episode revolved around something completely unnecessary, while 25% was allocated to an underdeveloped, uninteresting medical mystery that I almost forgot was part of the episode. The writers did a fine job of tugging the heartstrings; too bad I hate it when they do that. It was like the season 4 finale, but more pointless, and with fewer possibilities for redemption.

Next week just looks atrocious, Cameron admirer though I may be.

So I was wrong :down: it wasn't Foreman :up:

So I couldn't help but recall that leishmaniasis was one of the diseases Gabe's dad suggested in the brilliant Cursed, and I was thinking they screwed up because it was a disease you get in Asia...but those smarties were way ahead of me, it's very common in Brazil as well.

It kind of sucks, I think the case might have been pretty cool, except they spent about 5 minutes on it...at least Taub tried to keep us focused.

Oh shit didnt even see that I was just in complete shock there for a sec :lol:

I am sure House is right

his adoptive parents should have never had him change his last name to Cutner.

you know all through school the kids called him Cunter.

okay so the writers are going to have to at least sort of explain this in the next four episodes, because it was pretty fucking random. I guess they ran out of shocking options; characters have already been fired, quit, shot by someone else, and hit by a bus :lol:

meh episode. Taub annoyed the hell out of me and because of what happened I didn't care about the medical mystery. Kind of interesting to see House losing it with his conspiracy theories though.

The picture that House finds of Cutner in the end...that was a great moment. Great great episode.

Next week: House sees dead people.

Series finale: House becomes an astronaut and sees dead martians on the moon that are only visible to him because Kutner's ghost put a curse on him after making a joke about Bollywood. But the majority of the episode will be about 13.

This is fact. I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard from somebody else that taub's been messin' around.

That was a great episode. The POTW was kind of a douche, but the case was interesting. The humor was top-notch especially in the House/Wilson scenes. I also squee'd when Cameron and Chase got engaged.:heart: Also, Cuddy getting all jealous over House was hilarious. Those 2 are like middle schoolers.:lol:

"House" Actor Killed Off to Work for Obama

"House" Actor Killed Off to Work for Obama | NBC Los Angeles

This TV star is moving on to a different kind of "House."

Kal Penn's character was killed off on FOX's medical hit "House" Monday so that he could leave his post at the doctor drama to work for President Barack Obama's administration, Entertainment Weekly revealed Tuesday.

Penn's character, Dr. Lawrence Kutner, shot himself to death on Monday's episode of the show. Kutner was one of the three medical interns working under Dr. Gregory House, played by the Emmy-winning Hugh Laurie.

Penn, who campaigned heavily for Obama during his presidential run last year, will work as the Associate Director in the White House Office of Public Liaison -- and take a serious pay cut along the way, the magazine reported.

"There's not a lot of financial reward in these jobs. But, obviously, the opportunity to serve in a capacity like this is an incredible honor," said Penn, who's also starred in comedy hits like "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" and "National Lampoon's Van Wilder."

It wasn't clear what Penn would make as part of Obama's campaign, but similar jobs earned between $41,000 and $91,000 last year, the AP reported.

Penn's duties will be to remove the "red tape" between the general public and the Obama administration, doing outreach with American citizens to spread information about presidential policies.

He'll be responsible for working with Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities, specifically arts groups, White House officials told the AP.

"I love what I do as an actor. I couldn't love it more," said Penn, who took political science classes through his time in high school and studied international relations at Stanford University.

"I thought this might be the right time to go off and do something else," he said.

Penn approached "House" producers about the move, and they OK'd the actor's early exit from the show. Producers were mum on how Dr. Kutner's departure would specifically affect the remaining characters on "House," but they did say it would cause serious waves among hospital staff.

"There's fallout in every part of the hospital because of this," producer Katie Jacobs said. "This will affect everybody."

Anyone hear about this? This is so cool Penn wanted to do this! :up:

This was an amazing episode. The Cutthroat Bitch hallucinations were brilliantly done. I love it when they do stuff like this. The POTW was actually interesting, and Chase's bachelor party is going to go down as a House Classic. My friends and I were on the floor from laughing. And OMG, the previews the House/Cuddy scene made me SQUEE!.:love:

Back
Top Bottom