Help me understand the very existence of Perez Hilton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, yeah, this piece of shit got beat up by Will.I.Am.'s bodyguard last night in Canada.

ZZ32682886-e3f.jpg

The Perez Hilton-will.i.am feud, digitally direct to the masses - Los Angeles Times

fagit

Violence is never the answer, but I can't help but feel a bit of shameful joy ... schadenfreude, if you will ... that someone decided they weren't going to take that bullshit from that tool.

Would it also be wrong of me to have a little bit of hope that this becomes such a huge scandal that will.i.am and the other Black Eyed Peas have to pull out of their opening dates for U2?

... yeah, that's not going to happen. But a girl can dream.

Would it also be wrong of me to have a little bit of hope that this becomes such a huge scandal that will.i.am and the other Black Eyed Peas have to pull out of their opening dates for U2?

I, for one, will cheer just a little bit louder for the Black Eyed Peas because of this. :up:

If it's wrong, then I was thinking very wrong things yesterday :wink:

Perez Hilton is a cancer to society. I feel sorry for him. It's even more sad that so many people visit his site and have made him "famous".

Back
Top Bottom