Hells Kitchen - Season Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonder if any of these donkeys know which end of the spatula to flip the Big Macs with.
Contestants names "Lovely" and Tennille"...Gordo's gonna have a field day.

The 16 contestants competing on Hell's Kitchen's sixth season are:

The Red Team

- Amanda, a 27-year-old sous chef from Vancouver, WA who currently resides in New York, NY

- Ariel, a 27-year-old sous chef from Santa Cruz, CA who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA

- Lovely, a 23-year-old children's camp executive chef from Chicago, IL

- Melinda, a 38-year-old private chef from Chad Fords, PA who currently resides in Philadelphia, PA

- Sabrina, a 34-year-old restaurant manager from New Caney, TX who currently resides in Phoenix, AZ

- Suzanne, a 24-year-old sous chef from Milwaukee, WI who currently resides in Las Vegas, NV

- Tek, a 27-year-old line cook from Greenwich, CT who currently resides in New York, NY

- Tennille, a 28-year-old executive chef from Hampton Roads, VA who currently resides in Fairfax, VA

The Blue Team

- Andy, a 39-year-old executive chef from Seattle, WA who currently resides in Boston, MA

- Dave, a 32-year-old executive chef from Chester, NJ who currently resides in San Diego, CA

- Jim, a 34-year-old sous chef from Mendham, NJ who currently resides in Nashua, NH

- Joseph, a 27-year-old sous chef from Massapequa Park, NY

- Kevin, a 35-year-old executive chef from Plymouth, MA who currently resides in Middleton, CT

- Louie, a 45-year-old diner owner from Fitchburg, MA

- Tony, a 30-year-old culinary store manager from Chicago, IL

- Van, a 26-year-old fish cook from Buford, GA who currently resides in Dallas, TX

Nice :applaud: I was watching reruns of last season yesterday. Can't wait for my Ramsay fix.

Same format, the quality usually depends on the incompetency level of the aspiring chefs, which seems to rise each season, the worse they are, the more Gordo swears, hilarity ensues.

Same format, the quality usually depends on the incompetency level of the aspiring chefs, which seems to rise each season, the worse they are, the more Gordo swears, hilarity ensues.

Hey, someone replied.

Thanks.

Oh, just watched Smoltz give up 3 HR in one inning. Just sayin...

:)

- Lovely, a 23-year-old children's camp executive chef from Chicago, IL
WTF she is totally useless and should have went home :doh:

- Melinda, a 38-year-old private chef from Chad Fords, PA who currently resides in Philadelphia, PA
Yay deer-in-the-headlights-bitch is out of there. Her face would have annoyed me if I had to look at it for one more episode.

- Tennille, a 28-year-old executive chef from Hampton Roads, VA who currently resides in Fairfax, VA
Whoopi! :lol: At first it seemed like she had control in the kitchen.. I thought she was going to do ok but then yeah, shrimp fiasco

- Dave, a 32-year-old executive chef from Chester, NJ who currently resides in San Diego, CA
Is this guy a little slow, kind of like Rocky or something.. :der:

- Kevin, a 35-year-old executive chef from Plymouth, MA who currently resides in Middleton, CT
This guys got skillz

- Louie, a 45-year-old diner owner from Fitchburg, MA
:ohmy: Later..

- Tony, a 30-year-old culinary store manager from Chicago, IL
This guy frickin cracks me up.. I hope he stays for entertainment purposes.

- Van, a 26-year-old fish cook from Buford, GA who currently resides in Dallas, TX
I was lol'ing the whole time at him all gung ho about everything. Mr. go getter but fail. Fighting with JP :tsk:

And Robert.. I was glad to see he's back. He has to try not to suck though, he's already done this before!

Nup :grumpy: Not yet. I'll just sit quietly in the corner until I can watch and join in the discussion. Sigh.

Shit how could I forget Marine guy :lol: :crack:

I hope Gordon punches him in the face and tells him to GET THE F*CK OUT. :hyper:

just when you think the show can go any further, up pops the strangest bunch Ive seen in a long time...and what the hell Robert???? too funny for words.
:drool::lol:

I have never seen soo many idiots on one HK season, lol

Glad to see Robert back, he deserves it.

I predict Lovely, Tennille, Tony, Van, Joseph to be eliminated next.

I think Robert, Kevin, Tek, Suzanne will make it far.

-

I wonder how long he lived in Buford. He really reminds me of a couple of my neighbors. :der:

I guess it's just me but I was SO bummed to see Robert back. Do not like. :scream: I was kind of expecting Gordon to bring back the woman that busted her ankle, he seemed to like her so much. (Ji? )

Van. - a fish cook from Texas. Method actors need a good back story.

Robert deserves to be back.
Obama offered him the Surgeon General post, and he turned it down for Chef Gordon.

Seemed a bit too scripted for me. I question its "reality".

Even though I always watch
Ramsay calling people 'fat cows' and screaming at and belittling them is disturbing. It is good he got some back at him.

Awhile back I watched another cooking competition show with Ramsay's supposed mentor. I thought he would be like Ramsay. The guy was nice and boring. I only watched it once.

There is a reason why the show is called "Hell's Kitchen".
The contestants KNOW what they are in store for, just like in Survivor when people there bitching and complaining about the conditions and lack of resources.
Give me a break, you asked for it-enjoy the suffering.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom