Hells Kitchen - Season Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'M SO GLAD TENILLE IS GONE. NOW I WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING DEAF ANYMORE.

Kevin will win it all.

I think that Kevin is a certainty for the final, but his fate depends on the other contestant. He can top Dave, but Ariel would pose a serious threat. She is just as creative as him - if not more so - and will likely design an elegant restaurant.

WOW. I cant believe he won. With one arm even. GOOD FOR HIM. But, I dont know if it was the right choice. I think Kevin is better 'running' things. Like a restaurant.

So where the heck was Tenille????????

I mean, WHERE, THE HECK WAS TENILLE!?

I can't believe this!! I was watching the finale I watched the first hour, then as I was watching the second hour I fell asleep!!:gah:
I have a bad cold and this eternal headache and exaustion got the best of me!

So David WON? I think i fell asleep after they had made that special dish and the experts were tasting them before i fell asleep they were tied when I woke up it was 10:12 :gah:

I guess I'll have to wait for the FX re-runs :|

I think you can watch it online at Fox.com.

Looked like Amanda sunk Kevin. It sucks that they bring back incompetent "chefs" for the finale and someone's fate is determined by that.

Good for Dave. I felt bad for Kevin tho. I liked the way he recovered immediately and how he wanted to show his son that it was all good. :up:

Yeah, what the hell happened to Tenille??? ..and Amanda :crack:

Back
Top Bottom