Hell's Kitchen - Season 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree about Will winning.. I have to admit to enjoy MasterChef much more than Hells Kitchen this year

I agree...Masterchef seems to have far superior cooks as well, and they are "amateurs".
I know Hell's Kitchen casts some personalities to create drama and ratings (Elise, the crazy kung fu guy last year etc.), but they have really taken the lets look for drama thing too far, at least the first few seasons most of the participants could handle themselves in the kitchen the majority of the time...really getting to the point where Ramsey is on waterskis with his leather jacket and the boat is revving up.

That's what's going on?! Travis thought he was going crazy last week when we saw one episode of Hell's Kitchen then suddenly another one appeared. I got it now. Thnks guys :)

And caught up. Bull fucking shit. I would've been OK if Jonathon had left after Monday's episode, but Tuesday's was ALL fucking Tommy's B.S. fucking everything up.

And I actually do believe something was wrong with Jonathon, because he was CLEARLY stuff during the challenge before he started complaining about it.

Bah, whatever, Tommy isn't going to last anyways. Has there ever been a two man final before? Because seriously, Paul and Will are the ONLY people on this show I'd let near a kitchen.

293270_10150344190259739_13427984738_9590134_4596070_n.jpg

Lmao @ 'come here. Fuck off. Fucking muppet' :lmao:

So ya really.. Jaime went home over Carrie? Meh. Obvs he kept her and Elise for the drama.

Lmao @ 'come here. Fuck off. Fucking muppet' :lmao:

So ya really.. Jaime went home over Carrie? Meh. Obvs he kept her and Elise for the drama.

As soon as Carrie and Elise were told to step forward, I said to the wife, "the person leaving Hell's Kitchen is Jamie"...could see it coming a mile away...gotta keep the catfighters for ratings.

Two hour Master Chef.
I think they were an episode behind because of the night Obama and Boehner entertained us, so they basically ran the last 2 episodes back to back last night to wrap it up as planned.
Not crazy about the winner.

Sicy said:

...and ratings and $$$$. It's a load of horseshit, but about 80% of the show feels scripted to me, so this shouldn't have come as a surprise. That it was proves the writing staff is somewhat competent.

The Carrie/Elise thing got old after a couple of weeks, so their plan is actually backfiring by making the show much more grating than entertaining...I watch the show anyway, so it's not like the drama is dragging me in somehow. I can't imagine some new viewer being awed by this crap.

Bullshit to the highest degree. He found one stupid thing to nitpick Carrie about, out of fucking no where too, and then sent her home. At least he could've sent Tommy home, would've made a little sense. Everyone this season is worthless, etc.

I'm not reading anything here because I still have not watched Tuesday's episode and I'm annoyed because my DVR didn't record and I can no longer watch online because now they tell you to sign into your dish network?? To watch or wait 8 days :|

So mad. I just want to watch the damn episode.

So wait, I just came back in here to read and say screw it, I'll deal with missing the episode and I'm reading that it wasn't even on Tuesday? Well shit no wonder I cant find it on On Demand. :lol: :|

Maybe my memory has failed me, but I feel like the top eight are usually the ones who get black jackets, aren't they? Regardless of whether they changed that or not, I'm amused that they still did one of the black jacket montages for
Carrie's
departure.

Back
Top Bottom