Hell's Kitchen - Season 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you ask my team...."Carrie, Elise, Elise, Elise, Elise, Elise, Elise, Elise",...then Rambo polled the staff...Jean Phillipe Light (in his loafers) voted for Elise to go, then he polled the patrons... the little "shut it down" kid from family night voted for Elise to go, then he made some phone calls... Elise's parents and neighbors voted for Elise to go, Jeff Goldblum's ghost voted for Elise to go, Kim Jong Il voted for Elise to go....and of course as ratings, not cooking abilities arer what matters, Elise and Carrie stayed.

Yeah pretty ridiculous.

Also, I hate Jean Phillipe Light. I miss OG JP :depressed:

Seriously where is JP?

And I find myself not giving much of a flying fuck about this season :(

I cant not give a fuck because its my second favorite show ever, but yeah everyone pretty much sucks lol.

Surprised Ramrod didn't go off on the red team for not nominating Gina...as bad as he other 2 were it was clear she was the weakest link...she caused a lot of Elsie's issues by not letting her know when the garnish would be needed.

God that Elizabeth is dingy. Cant believe she screwed up the reunion menu.

I just realized I dont think he's called anyone a donkey this season. :slant:

How can the blue team dazzle in the menu challenge and then totally f up cooking the stuff at dinner?

I guess I could be on the show too...I can stand in the corner of a kitchen and do nothing like Jonathon.

Gordon's face made me laugh when they were sampling Will's dish :lol:

2rnugld.jpg

I wonder what he was thinking

:lol:

I like Jonathon, but I would like to see him do more.

I'm not sure I can forgive Ramsey for calling pasta "raw".

He did a nice job with the duck in beer dish though.

Frankly none of these schlubs seems deserving of a restaurant. I guess Will might be the only one I could see doing it, and even thats a huge stretch.

I think this has been the least talented season ever and I can't picture any of them in a high profile job. And Elise is 100% useless. The only reason she's still around is because everyone is so boring, they need her to cause drama.

These people are supposedly experienced in the kitchen. How is it that the 6 amateur chefs on Master Chef ran their kitchen miles better? There were a few wobbles, but they got the food out and finished service.

Will is so fucking clearly the winner, that's why he's gotten so little face-time comparably.

Krupa :(, but she was on the decline, big time. Not sure what the fuck happened to her.

I love Jonathon, I'll miss him after next week.

Yeah he said he pulled a muscle or had a pinched nerve or something.

Back
Top Bottom