Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 05:02 PM
Go Will or Paul I guess.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:30 AM   #107
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 08:02 PM
My wife and I watch Hells Kitchen. I usually enjoy it, just to see Ramsey's look of legitimate pure disgust or to see him smash fish with his hand or throw meat.

I know it is not all about who is the best cook a lot of the time and I doubt Ramsey even makes some of the ultimate decisions up until probably who actually wins it.

But last night was so blatantly a set up to keep Alise on there for drama. For Will and Paul to say she is a better cook than Jennifer is production induced complete BS. I wonder if the production crew almost encouraged them to keep Alise around for the drama. As some of you have said Alise should have been off the show she flat out lied. She is so devisive at this point and it is so ridiculous she is still there it is difficult for me to even watch now. Production or not I lost a ton of respect for both Paul and Will for selling Jennifer down the river like that. So I'm not really rooting for anyone after that.

I will watch the finale but this may be the last season of it I will watch. It is almost too blatantly scripted at this point.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:43 AM   #108
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Room View Post
My wife and I watch Hells Kitchen. I usually enjoy it, just to see Ramsey's look of legitimate pure disgust or to see him smash fish with his hand or throw meat.

I know it is not all about who is the best cook a lot of the time and I doubt Ramsey even makes some of the ultimate decisions up until probably who actually wins it.

But last night was so blatantly a set up to keep Alise on there for drama. For Will and Paul to say she is a better cook than Jennifer is production induced complete BS. I wonder if the production crew almost encouraged them to keep Alise around for the drama. As some of you have said Alise should have been off the show she flat out lied. She is so devisive at this point and it is so ridiculous she is still there it is difficult for me to even watch now. Production or not I lost a ton of respect for both Paul and Will for selling Jennifer down the river like that. So I'm not really rooting for anyone after that.

I will watch the finale but this may be the last season of it I will watch. It is almost too blatantly scripted at this point.
Frankly as time goes on, the one I'm rooting for is Tommy. Unfortunately he clearly doesn't have the chops to win the thing...he shuts down during service too often. But he has shown some skill in the challenges, and seems to always have a good attitude, even when doing punishments, always cracking jokes, and I thoroughly enjoyed his comment to Elise this past episode when he and Paul returned from reward and she was de-boning the salmon..."Whats the matter Elise, you look like you have a bone to pick."

I am surprised he survived to the finals as he was very close to being gone a few times, but unlike Elise, I am glad he is still around cause he's fun to watch for a few reasons whereas Elise is just the opposite.

I assume the final 2 will be Paul and Will, they seem the most deserving skill wise, but you are right that they pulled scumbag moves the other night.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:42 AM   #109
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:02 AM
That was painful to watch. Felt bad for Jennifer
Old 09-20-2011, 02:19 PM   #110
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Wow that was nerve wracking. Congrats to Paul! I think the last dinner service highly impacted the decision.. poor Will's team just couldn't get it together.

I now have the sadz that its over.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:18 PM   #111
Blue Crack Addict

I think Will lost it all by himself.
Choosing Kupra and hoping Elise and blondie would have a blow up backfired on him.

choosing Tommy instead of Elise also cooked his goose.

Elise won this thing for Paul as much or more than he did himself.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:20 PM   #112
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I agree that as much as I didnt like Elise, she should have been the first picked. I was like, Tommy?? Really?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #113
Blue Crack Addict

after the final show, I found myself rethinking my whole opinion of Elise.

I wondered how much the edit influenced me, They do love the dramz.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:45 PM   #114
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Yeah they probably edited out everything nice she's ever said or done just to show her rabid side for the dramz.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:06 PM   #115
Blue Crack Addict

Picking Tommy didn't hurt Will, picking Krupa sunk him.

Best part of the show was the little montage during the credits with Ramsay ribbing Tommy about his shopping for his girlfriend..."Baby Gap?"...and Tommy laughing and saying "It isn't gonna stop till I'm gone"...he's a very likeable dude, probably why he made it to the final 4, clearly didn't have the attention span needed to win the thing.

And of course it was fitting that the final shot was Gordo telling Elise to keep chasing her dream and "just stop being such a bitch!"...fade to black...perfect coda on this season.

Congrats to Paul, thought Will was overall stronger, but had a feeling when Ramsay kept mentioning Paul's passion he was gonna go that way.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:09 AM   #116
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:02 PM
I finally watched the end to this... or rather. I watched the top 6 and top 5 episodes.. saw Elise still there and then checked online to see who won.

I like Paul, but I def think Will was the better chef all around.

Don't know if I'll watch this again... MasterChef is so much better
Old 10-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #117
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 07:02 PM
I'm late to the game here, but I wholeheartedly believe that the producers forced Ramsay to keep Elise around as long as possible. Several contestants went home for far, far lesser offensives than Elise had on a nightly basis. Good for Paul, though - the camaraderie between him and Will made for a satisfying finale.