Hell's Kitchen - Season 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Cant believe there's already a new season but I have a feeling this is going to be a good one. :evil:

Starts next Wednesday September 22nd at 8pm (conflicts with my Survivor so I'll have to DVR it every week :sigh: )

h_352_93693.jpg

BIOS: FOX Broadcasting Company - Hell's Kitchen Cast

Raj is gonna RULE! :lmao:

Yeah.. like lawyers have time to eat let alone cook. :der:

There's a good number of Sous Chef's this season, so maybe the talent pool will be a little better than last time, but those couple of line cooks? :wave:

Some private companies actually hire chefs to cook breakfast/lunch/dinner for their executive staff....they'll deduct "x" amount of dollars from everyone's paycheck annually, but you get really quality meals. He might be one of those, not sure.

Like really quality though? Like worthy of helming a super duper restaurant? I'm just curious.

Like really quality though? Like worthy of helming a super duper restaurant? I'm just curious.

Good question......some of these guys are stolen from pretty good restaurants and well compensated. Does that make them worthy of helming a super duper restaurant? Not sure.

BUT YOU WILL FIND OUT SOON

“That’s gonna taste like Ghandi’s flip flop!”

Haha...well that was a Masterchef quote but it's still our Gordo!

Can't wait for next week!

I'm not liking "Jean-Phillipe Lite".

Pretty brutal group of new donkeys. Clearly they don't cast for cooking skills, Deep's boy Raj is only there for entertainment value and Sabrina the barely post teenage bitch is there to cause drama for ratings.

Separated at birth:
hk_10-raj-kitchen_0387.rc.jpg

TinyTim.JPEG

And Emily looks like Neve Campbell if she put 60lbs on.

cooking skills??
who has shown the best so far?

their signature dishes??? what were they thinking ? seafood pancake:eek:

do any of these people watch the show? presentation is key

at least baby spice can cook, she does not have any people (team) skills
but with this bunch, who could?

Last night Fox aired Hell’s Kitchen’s episodes one and two.
Gordon Ramsey stars as the head chef in this reality tv series where 16 contestants are put through different challenges in hopes of becoming the winner.
Jean Philippe who is a staple to the show was not there.
There have been many rumors that possibly Philippe was fired from the show. :angry::angry::angry:

That, however, is not the case here.
Jean Phillippe is abroad opening up a new restaurant and overseeing things for Ramsey;therefore he will not be appearing on season 8 of Hell’s Kitchen.
The show will lack his demanding attitude that matched all to clever with Ramsey’s.:hug:

Omg I finally was able to watch Hells Kitchen and lmao!! Best season ever!!

Raj is hilariously insane.. love it. And I love the karate sound effects. I hope he sticks around for awhile for pure entertainment purposes.

Sabrina is crazy too. Baby spice ftw.. I smell a photoshop. :hmm:

I am really upset about this Jean Phillipe thing. :scream: :sad:

What the hell is going to happen on Wednesday :uhoh:. That was a FLEET of ambulances.

Also, Nona for the win.

Back
Top Bottom