Hell's Kitchen - Season 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think you ought to just market that in general to Fox as the next thing Ramsey could do. Try and teach shitty cooks how to be master chefs. Hilarity

I believe that the original incarnation of the show in the UK was based on that premise. He had to teach celebrities with no cooking background. According to his autobiography, he despised every moment of the show.

That I have read his autobiography is an admission that I perhaps ought not to have made.

No one went home. But lord if Trev isnt the most annoying. And lmao @ Nona fucking with him with the pork/veal.

Well, it goes without saying...Go Nona. Unfortunatley in the preview it appears she had Trev and Boris on her team for the finale, so she's probably sunk as a result, but we'll see.

:hmm: I'm thinking a guy is going to win it this time. Based on preview showing what looks like poor Nona being screwed by some of the past idiots being on her "team". We'll see though.....:hyper:

Is anyonw watching Ramsay's newest show on BBC America or his Christmas Family Special that is in 2 parts with his family?

Usually the person with the best palette wins.. that could be Nona. But with the dolts on her teams, they may well 'sabotage' her (as much as you can sabotage someone on a scripted show) I can't stand Russell, his confidence is nauseating.. but that may be what it will take.

happy for the winner

early on, this person could have easily been tossed out

also, every season I think bringing the losers back is just wrong, some are petty, this time I think Vinnie may have been the best example of someone that should not have been let back in.

Congrats to Nona.
Vinniw would have had a different attitude if Nona had picked him, he just hated Russell...he's a good judge of character.
Russ was a sore loser.

Wow.

bono_212 must be ecstatic right now.

Oh man, I called that one by like fucking episode two, I'm pretty sure :lol:. So happy for her. Hearing Russel's comments after he found out he lost just proves that he didn't deserve the job. He's about as bad as Sabrina really, and I'm glad that someone who deserved it, who was clearly the best chef there the entire way came home with the prize.
I wish they brought Raj back :depressed: :wink:

Really was a missed opportunity there, but it would've been such a sabotage to whoever got him :lol:

I wish they brought Raj back :depressed: :wink:

A bitch definitely would have gotten slapped/chopped. Hopefully Russell.

Good finale; the service had a lot of peaks and valleys that made it difficult to predict the winner. Russell's attitude toward his team got so sour that even Ramsay couldn't stand it. Plus, you can't have food be sent back at this stage in the competition. Nona has more RAW talent and a superior palette, so the choice was easy IMO.

Back
Top Bottom