Hell's Kitchen - Season 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If Raj kills everyone on his team, it'll probably save taste buds everywhere a lot of misery. Oh man, this fucking season.

The whole ambulance scene was the lamest thing they've ever done. And then saying everyone is healthy? LOLOL!! I know it's all editing but really, they pull out the calipers and ask a few questions and they're all healthy? Even Raj?? :crack:

And how did they pasturize the milk for the homemade cheese? :shifty:

Last edited:
And how did they pasturize the milk for the homemade cheese? :shifty:

They probably didn't actually use the milk they got from the cows I'm guessing...just had the women milk the cows for ratings' sake.

I called him sending Raj home even though the red team had lost, but I then expected him to put Sabrina with the men cause the rest of the team hates her.

After almost getting tossed for his move to tell diners not to order side dishes last week, Vinny suddenly looks like the strongest on the blue team, maybe strongest overall.

I'm sad that Raj went home. That was great comedy.

Sabrina reminds me of someone I know. :| She needs to go.

I could be wrong, but I think Sabrina is one of the ones that can actually cook.

I also would like to see her moved over to the men, to see if she has any ability to work with others, at all.

Nona, lost me when her signature dish was fried chicken with herbs thrown in the oil and then covered with honey. :barf:

Oh, I think you're very wrong. As far as I can tell she doesn't know how to cook a damn thing.

Sabrina is a pain in the arse. I think she should've gone instead of Camp dude. It seems he's only keeping her on for drama/ratings sake. Vinny is a decent guy, just wish he'd get a haircut

And all the ravioli had me drooling, love pasta!

I would have rather seen Raj stay for drama/entertainment. He had me laughing out loud.

How many times an hour does Sabrina call her teammates "bitches"? At least 2869.
More dead weight gone.
Boris has surprised me with how bad he sucks.
I think it'll come down to Vinny and Russell.

I really really do not like Russell. At all.

But now my least favorite person is Trev. What a dick.

Boris needs to go next. He's a complete dumbass in the kitchen.

Sabrina will never win because of her attitude.

I have no clue who could win at this point. Gail seems pretty strong for the most part.

I think for the first few episodes Gail was nervous as hell, but the longer she stays in the place the smoother the sailing seems to be going.

I still think Nona's my favorite contestant ever though, the only one I've ever really been strongly rooting for. Don't think she can win, but I'm rooting for her.

Why are they randomly having them eat flowers and bugs and shit? What's next, the losers get slimed?

My favorite part was when chef told Boris to c'mere then whispered in his ear 'get.out.' :lol:

Not surprised to see Boris go.
Hate the "to be continued" crap.
Plus when is it gonna be on next?? They didn't say anything, but Fox will be airing game 4 of the NLCS next Wednesday, and then The World Series probably the following 2 Wednesdays, so I guess we won't see any more donkeys till November.

But the most important question is: When did Lars Ulrich get a job at Nobu LA?

What the hell, tvguide.com says its showing Friends re-runs. :angry::sad:

Baseball game is 8 eastern, 5PM in Cal E 4 Nye A, so they have to come up with something else for prime time as HK will be on hiatus for 3 weeks.
On the bright side, you can find out the latest on Ross and Rachel.

Facebook already makes me hate baseball and now I hate it even more. :mad:

Unfortunetly not.
She had this guy with her who kept looking at me, so I think they must have know that I recognised her.
She sat about 6 rows in front of me in economy, last time I saw her she was filling in a UK boarding card before going through security at Heathrow.

Maybe she was in LA to appear on the new season at some point.

:hmm: well she was just on the last episode when they brought back some of the past winners.

Donkeys are back tonight. I gotta DVR it though because of Survivor.

This show is beginning to feel incredibly scripted.

Regardless, so glad it was back. Fun times tonight, and I wouldn't be shocked if it ends up being all four ladies in the end.

This show is beginning to feel incredibly scripted.

Its felt very scripted for a number of years...the dude who wanted to fight Gordo a couple of years ago etc. all seem like pure setups.

As for this week...man none of them seem to be head chef material...usually there's one or two who seem to have the chops, but nobody this year.

Of the final 6, Trev and Gail have no shot whatsoever. Sabrina has been doing well in the kitchen, but clearly doesn't have the demeanor to be a head chef. That leaves Nona, Russell and Jillian. Jillian cracks under pressure, Nona seems too emotional and Russell's hot headed and has way too high a opinion of himself. This would be the perfect time for Gordo to bring Robert back for the umpteenth time, he could easily beat this field of donkeys.

Back
Top Bottom