Hell's Kitchen - Season 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, nothing about her was that irritating to me. She was trying to make friends/conversation, I'm sure she was lonely, since EVERYONE was against her.

I think Autumn couldn't keep her gob shut because no one was talking to her and her conversations were one-sided and therefore if she didn't talk there would be uncomfortable silence. She was showing a form of civility under their strained circumstances perhaps. I liked her.

Based on the way Jay handled the line, I would have selected him for one of my restaurants.
I love Holli, but he showed more control.

Really? I disagree. He was too soft on the line. Holli meant biznizz.

Holli is 24. She is going to have a huge future. I am SO happy for her. This is a really awesome ending. :cute:

Plus, her kid is awesome.

I was so happy I was wrong. Holli wasn't a favorite of mine until around the top 6 but I had a feeling Jay would win but I was wrong. I'm so glad she gets to go to London with her little boy. That's amazing :cute:

I wonder if Jay is rethinking the blue hair?

I doubt the hair influenced Gordo...if you recall season 1 winner Michael was pierced from head to toe.

Good for Holli.
What is the deal with the father of her child...she said he's her "best friend", but they are not romantically invlolved...not sure what that story is.

I was wondering if it might be some kind of one night stand mistake thing with your best friend? But, I almost sensed that there was way more to it than that, which is why I had such a hard time buying Holli & Jay.

Wrightwood CA is a very small mountain town with a population of less than 4000

not much to do
except maybe your best friend :shrug:

I am so glad Holli won. That's one more point for another woman entering the Famous Chef arena! Good for her. I hope she is just beginning a fantastic career. If she truly has the talent, Gordon will see to it that she is successful! :applaud: Now I miss the show.

I read over what some of the past winners are doing now, and it sort of surprised me that a lot of them don't last very long in the jobs that they win. :hmm:

I read over what some of the past winners are doing now, and it sort of surprised me that a lot of them don't last very long in the jobs that they win. :hmm:

I saw that as well.
So in a few years Holli will be back in California working at Carls Jr. I suppose.

According to this article, the Savoy has already been under renovation for a year and a half. That is also about when the show was filmed. Somehow that info seems wrong, but anyway, I wonder does Ramsey or someone have to employ her until the restaurant is finished? You can't offer a job and make someone wait for that long, right?

According to this article, the Savoy has already been under renovation for a year and a half. That is also about when the show was filmed. Somehow that info seems wrong, but anyway, I wonder does Ramsey or someone have to employ her until the restaurant is finished? You can't offer a job and make someone wait for that long, right?

Nope, she's on her own until the job starts in October. I'm pretty sure they know that it's going to be a long wait when they sign on. From what I read about Danny Veltri (winner 2 seasons ago I think), he didn't even get his own restaurant, he ended up working as a sous chef under someone else at the Borgata. He resigned after a few months and went back to Florida.

^Interesting about Danny Veltri. Altho I don't think any of them would be happy being stuck as a sous chef, I'd think Gordon Ramsay would have them work in another of his restaurants until the new job/place is ready for them? Put them through additional training and paces to really fit in with how he runs his organizations. Going to England in and of itself is going to take some time to get Visa/paperwork in order and take care of all the moving details as well then getting settled over there. I'll be interested to hear how Holli is doing once she's moved over and the Savoy is open again with her at the helm. (I wonder if her baby's father will be accompanying them over there?):hmm:

^Interesting about Danny Veltri. Altho I don't think any of them would be happy being stuck as a sous chef, I'd think Gordon Ramsay would have them work in another of his restaurants until the new job/place is ready for them? Put them through additional training and paces to really fit in with how he runs his organizations. Going to England in and of itself is going to take some time to get Visa/paperwork in order and take care of all the moving details as well then getting settled over there. I'll be interested to hear how Holli is doing once she's moved over and the Savoy is open again with her at the helm. (I wonder if her baby's father will be accompanying them over there?):hmm:

The finale was filmed 18 months ago, I'm pretty sure all the moving/visa stuff has been taken care of. And I think she said on the show that she was taking her son and his father with her to London.

Back
Top Bottom