Hell's Kitchen - Season 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg I'm so glad Scott is gone!! If I had to hear him blab about how he's a fine dining chef one more time. :rant:

Also, Chef Ramsay is freaking hilarious. I love it when he yells and throws food. :heart:

I felt the same way. If I heard Scott brag about himself I would have gone crazy :angry:

I love Chef Ramsay! That was the best when he threw the red team out :applaud:

my guess is Ramsay got a lot of heat for calling her an old dog
so he is over-compensating,

like that one season when he called Robert, fat Bobbie,
then he started treating him with the kid gloves

And bringing him back every season to give him another shot. (This year he gets to come back when its down to the final 2 and challenge them to a pizza eating contest, winner gets the Savoy).

Wow. Sweet. They're probably trying to fly through this season to be able to get to Master Chef. :wink:

Yeah Sicy that was what I was guessing. But still 2 hours!!! :hyper: I want a Hell's Kitchen Marathon, I'm pretty sure I could watch Chef Ramsay all day :applaud:

Good lord, Scott was insufferable. I'm surprised that Ramsay didn't see through him earlier. The interesting thing about this season is that no clear favorites have yet emerged. I seem to remember Kevin having come to the fore by this point last season.

Benjamin is getting annoying, like Scott was.

:lmao: at the drunk hot tubbing though.

I like Holli from the red team and Jay for the blue. :D I dislike Fran and really hate Benjamin's attitude. :angry: I can't really understand how all of the chefs smoke.....wouldn't it hurt their taste bugs or at the very least their general health over all???:eyebrow: No offense to any smokers out there on the blue crack.

OMG every season I'm like how is it that ALL the chefs smoke??? I smoke and there is never that many people in one place that smoke.

OMG every season I'm like how is it that ALL the chefs smoke??? I smoke and there is never that many people in one place that smoke.

My wife and I comment each season, I think every single contestant ever on the show has been a chain smoker.

Siobhan got a nice loud "you donkey" after the scallops incident, highlight of the show.

siobhandonkey.jpg

Good lord, Scott was insufferable. I'm surprised that Ramsay didn't see through him earlier. The interesting thing about this season is that no clear favorites have yet emerged. I seem to remember Kevin having come to the fore by this point last season.

I don't know about that, if I watch Ramsey kiss Benjamin's ass much longer, I might lose my shit.

Chef showed he had a heart
walking Milka to the car,
when he said one more thing, I thought he was going to say,
"PISS OFF!!!".

Damn I was flippity flapping and preoccupied and missed most of it. Who went home besides Nilka?

Oh wait Ed went home.

he took everyone's jackets and gave them black ones

then he said, "congratulations, you are all final 6"

then he told Ed, "ha,ha, I really got you." (and Sicy,too)

Back
Top Bottom