Hell's Kitchen - Season 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So do you think we got some "creative" promo editing, or does Holli really say next week that she's in love with Jay? Good grief.

Sous chef Scott's rant in Ben's face was bleeping aawwwesome!

Looks like Gordo makes Jay decide between Holli and the competition.

They could have nice blue haired babies together.

Ben is falling apart, Holli is getting stronger, Jay is a legend in his own mind, wtf was that micro-food beet salad thing he created, and Autumn is still around for eye candy purposes only.

As of now, odds to win:
Holli: 8-5
Jay: 3-1
Benjamin: 4-1
Autumn: 12-1

It's all Holli at this point unless she sets the kitchen on fire.

Once again, the ass-kissing of Ben has completely turned me off. Can't believe he sent Jason home when it's OBVIOUS how much Ben is nose-diving.

So do you think we got some "creative" promo editing, or does Holli really say next week that she's in love with Jay? Good grief.

let's hope she is just playin him

to get a hold of his short leash and throw him uinder the bus,
or into the fire.

let's hope she is just playin him

to get a hold of his short leash and throw him uinder the bus,
or into the fire.

I saw some comments online that she might be talking about her son, not Jay. Wouldn't surprise me if the whole promo about having to choose has nothing to do with a Holli-Jay show-mance.

I saw some comments online that she might be talking about her son, not Jay. Wouldn't surprise me if the whole promo about having to choose has nothing to do with a Holli-Jay show-mance.

Yea I agree with this. I'm pretty sure the I love him bit wasn't about Jay :hmm:

No donkeys went home tonight. Two donkeys next week. :ohmy:

The second he didn't send her home it was obvious.

Blargh, I hope Holli wins, but I'm just not seeing anyone that appears to have what it takes to run a restaurant this season.

Yep me neither. Holli or Jay.. I'd say. Ben doesnt have leadership qualities and he's too quiet in the kitchen. Autumn will probably go home next week along with Ben. Unless Holli ends up leaving because of her son (?).

Yep me neither. Holli or Jay.. I'd say. Ben doesnt have leadership qualities and he's too quiet in the kitchen. Autumn will probably go home next week along with Ben. Unless Holli ends up leaving because of her son (?).

I'd give Jay a slight edge over Holli at the moment.
Perhaps the first tie, with the proviso they get married and run the restaurant together.

you got to hand it to the guy

a chubby guy with blue hair, that has an inflated opinion of himself

and he has managed to sell it

I honestly cannot see any of them run a restaurant successfully unless they hired some REALLY great support people to tow the weight thus making the "managing" much smoother and easier.

IF Ben goes home next week for whatever "health" reason, I am tempted to believe that he's only doing it so he doesn't have to be embarrassed by being sent home.

Now watch whatever ends up happening make me look like a soulless ass.

I don't think Ben could win because of his poor communication skills. I think it might be Jay, the best of the worst, I just don't see Holli or Autumn running a kitchen.

Ramsay should first have him get that blue crap out of his hair (Jay)

He should say, "The presentation should be on the plate, not on your head."

This win is for the Chef at Ramsay's Savoy London location.

I agree that if Jay wins it Chef Ramsay should make a deal about the ridiculous blue hair....that just doesn't fit in with the Savoy at all. Or maybe no one will win the competition and Ramsay will tell Jay he WOULD HAVE won it if his hair wasn't blue?!!!! :lol:

Jay is an asshole
Ben is an asshole
Autumn is incompetent
Holli is nothing in particular

I pretty much only watch this show to see Ben get repeatedly taken down a peg by Gordon, so I secretly hope he does make the finals. He can lose at the very last second though, and that would be in the best interest of American cuisine.

Holli reminds me quite a bit of Christina from a few seasons ago...she flew under the radar for much of the season, then emerged at the end to win the whole thing. If Holli and Jay do happen to make the final, you can bet that Holli will have a stronger menu at the very least.

ramsay-kick-large-new.jpg

:yippie::yippie: Buh-Bye Ben!!

I'm kind of surprised Autumn lasted as long as she did... Anyways I think my favorite is Holli but I bet Jay's gonna win.

Man, even if Holli doesn't win, I didn't realize she was only 24. She's got more of a future ahead of her if nothing else.

And agreed about Fran's appearance on Jay's team possibly marking his doom :lmao:. I laughed so hard when I saw her in the preview.

Back
Top Bottom