Hell's Kitchen - Season 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can 't figure out why Salvatore put Scott up
strategic move, get out a strong player?
I think Benjamin may be the best on the guys team :shrug:

Jason needs anger management classes.
Scott has too big of an ego and thinks he's hot shit, though I was also surprised that he went home.

Crazy that Autumn went home too. And that Fran is still in it. MILF.. lmfao. :crack:

i'm a good season behind. is it my imagination, or are they purposely selecting worse and worse cooks each season just to enrage ramsey? the pack of utter clods they've got in the season i'm watching is making it almost unwatchable.

Jason needs anger management classes.
Scott has too big of an ego and thinks he's hot shit, though I was also surprised that he went home.

Crazy that Autumn went home too. And that Fran is still in it. MILF.. lmfao. :crack:

did you miss the very end

did they go home?

i'm a good season behind. is it my imagination, or are they purposely selecting worse and worse cooks each season just to enrage ramsey? the pack of utter clods they've got in the season i'm watching is making it almost unwatchable.

Are you watching Season 6? Yes there were definitely some dumb asses in that season. Though I'm sure they do select a few complete idiots each season purely for the entertainment factor.

did you miss the very end

did they go home?

He said take your jackets off and I was like WTF! and went outside to smoke. :doh:

Are you watching Season 6? Yes there were definitely some dumb asses in that season. Though I'm sure they do select a few complete idiots each season purely for the entertainment factor.

He said take your jackets off and I was like WTF! and went outside to smoke. :doh:

You need to watch to the very very end

I went to watch it online after I posted. Ha I should have figured!

Scott and Autumn seem to think very highly of themselves... I just want them both gone! I loved how Salvatore put Scott up, he has a little backstabbing side to him. I wished he should have done a "MUHAHAHA" soundbite... that would have added a nice touch.

Scott and Autumn seem to think very highly of themselves... I just want them both gone! I loved how Salvatore put Scott up, he has a little backstabbing side to him. I wished he should have done a "MUHAHAHA" soundbite... that would have added a nice touch.

Speaking as someone whose first language WAS Italian, there's something wayyyyyy off about Salvatore. He's a 'plant' for drama by the network I think. Maybe a bad actor ? NO WAY is he here in the US 18 years as he claimed and still has that ridiculously bad hollywood-italian accent and can't write in english.

Speaking as someone whose first language WAS Italian, there's something wayyyyyy off about Salvatore. He's a 'plant' for drama by the network I think. Maybe a bad actor ? NO WAY is he here in the US 18 years as he claimed and still has that ridiculously bad hollywood-italian accent and can't write in english.

Seriously, I have been thinking the same thing. My mom spoke MUCH better English after only being here for a few years.

Yeah in the first episode he said he used his accent to "impress the ladies" good lord... Hopefully he doesn't pull stunts like backstabbing all the time and at the end Chef Ramsay's says "Salvatore was an actor the whole time... HAHA I got you guys!" He did go from a horrible cook to a everything is perfect chef. THEORIES :huh:

we had bad storms here last night and our local news decided to tell us for 3 hours straight all about the storm :madwife: I guess I will try to watch on line...unless I didn't miss anything?:shifty:

Sicy and I both had that thought about him earlier.

I think Benjamin, Jay and Nilka will be the last 3 standing and Benjamin will win the final over (Blue)Jay.

yeah - the season where the guy wanted to fight him.

the number of nutballs they've selected for ratings and their degree of idiocy has made it unwatchable. i preferred it when it was at least slightly competent chefs struggling under the pressure, rather than a pack of morons set up to fail.

First episode I got to watch this season. Many, many laffs. And hated Scott within five minutes, so a pleasant conclusion.

omg I'm so glad Scott is gone!! If I had to hear him blab about how he's a fine dining chef one more time. :rant:

Also, Chef Ramsay is freaking hilarious. I love it when he yells and throws food. :heart:

Scott warned Chef

If he leaves the Red team will not win, like they have been???
oh never mind

and I am happy for Autumn, she should wear her bra and panties around the sleeping quarters
those guys would never put her up.

The red team sucked yes, but it wasnt any better with Scott. He is all talk and no work like Fran said.

Fran reminds me of Carmella from the Sopranos :hmm:

my guess is Ramsay got a lot of heat for calling her an old dog
so he is over-compensating,

like that one season when he called Robert, fat Bobbie,
then he started treating him with the kid gloves

Back
Top Bottom