Hell's Kitchen is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my favourite parts from the show Thurs when Seth ruined the most expensive part of the fillet...

Gordon goes - "How can you do that?"

Seth - "I've never butchered a fillet before"

Gordon - "Congratulations you just have"

Seth - "Thank you...yes"

Gordon - "Hey, hey...hey...smart ass. Not in the right way you fucking bozo!" :lol:

Crikey, he is one export I never thought would go down over there? :hmm:

He's MUST SEE TV here too. I like it when he does Celebrity MS that is cool :up:

He was guest on The Hour a couple of weeks ago. That's our weeknight CBC talk show in Toronto with former music vj, George Stroumboulopoulos. This is the second time he's been on in the past year.

Magic visit once again if anyone is into candid interviews with Gordon. Besides having a go at Strombo's weight again:lol:, he says he's going to definitely open a restaurant in Toronto soon. He also spent a couple of weeks in Whistler(ski resort by Vancouver) last month and says the best rest. in Canada is located there, the well known Araxi! He did mention before that he would also perhaps open a restaurant in Vancouver/Whistler. That would be great for me!

I don't know if viewers outside Canada can view the interview but have a go - CBC News - The Hour with George Stroumboulopoulos

or you can view last year's interview and the recent one at plenty of links here - http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=gordon+ramsay+the+hour&aq=f

I saw that interview. I love George's interviews! If Gordon opened a restaurant in TO, I think I'd have to move back :lol:

"V-C-I-T-O-R-Y"

hells_kitchen_season5_9.jpg

Not only can she not cook, she can't spell either.

I was sort of giving her the benefit of the doubt(camaraderie with age thing and all that) but after that cheerleading bit she really bugs me now.

Seth with the sweat rag and rubbing the cooking pans with it:yikes:

She did F up the burgers pretty bad.

And what nimrod thinks 13 year old kids are gonna want blue cheese stuffed in their burgers?

She did F up the burgers pretty bad.

And what nimrod thinks 13 year old kids are gonna want blue cheese stuffed in their burgers?

more than once, they said kids do not like blue cheese,

her answer, my kids like it. Well, she can go home and cook for her kids.

Wasn't that the same guy who was the "wedding planner" from a previous season? Either way, it was totally lame and silly, enjoyed the episode otherwise though. I like getting to see something beside's Gordon's standard menu (risotto, wellington, lobster spaghetti, etc) cooked.

That soup looked absolutely nasty to me though. :yuck:

I just caught it on Fox.com. Holy hell Gordon was an angry SOB that last episode. :lmao:

So much drama this season...:drool:

:lol: Yes it sounds that way!

I've been playing Hells Kitchen on the wii and he says the same things. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom