Hell's Kitchen is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
A new batch of donkeys premiere Thursday January 29th! :hyper:

FOX Broadcasting Company: Hell's Kitchen

hellskitchen_home.jpg

I actually prefer Hell's Kitchen to Kitchen Nightmares. I'm all about the challenges, the competition and Gordon yelling at everyone. :drool:

Lovely stuff! I really miss Ramsey doing HK here in the UK. But I watched the US season last year and really enjoyed it. I was rooting for....oh, what's her name :doh: Not Corey, I liked the girl who won it. Obviously not that much cos I can't remember her name! :wink: Anyway, i'll be watching the episodes over here!

Lovely stuff! I really miss Ramsey doing HK here in the UK. But I watched the US season last year and really enjoyed it. I was rooting for....oh, what's her name :doh: Not Corey, I liked the girl who won it. Obviously not that much cos I can't remember her name! :wink: Anyway, i'll be watching the episodes over here!

I've watched some of the UK version on a BBC channel we get here in So Calif as well as the US version and love them equally. I also recently saw some footage of Gordon with his family and he has a beautiful wife and adorable kids!! It seems he interacts beautifully with kids too, really enjoyed seeing that :up:

I've watched some of the UK version on a BBC channel we get here in So Calif as well as the US version and love them equally. I also recently saw some footage of Gordon with his family and he has a beautiful wife and adorable kids!! It seems he interacts beautifully with kids too, really enjoyed seeing that :up:

Probably best not to mention about a rumoured affair he has apparently been having over a long period of time :censored:

I don't believe it, for what it's worth. He's a great guy :up:

:ohmy: I missed this :hyper:

I gotta say, I was not a fan of the US version of Kitchen Nightmares (I forget the name of the BBC version), it seemed the US version was going more for shocks, then actually helping people get their business off the ground. At least that's what I got from the few episodes of it I watched.

Is it just me or is Coi (the one who got into a near brawl with Lacey) the spitting image of a past contestant?
I'll have to see if I can find past players info.

Some Gordon quotes from last night when tasting the contestant's signature dishes,

- Who cooked the diaper?

- I think I need plastic wrap on my ass.

- Looks like a ferris wheel.

:lol::lol::lol:

haha...what he said to the wee guy with the long hair. That guy said something about pulling that meal out of his ass and Gordon said, put it back up there 'cause it sucks. Hilarious!

She's going to be one of the first ladies to go.. along with Lacey the trainwreck.

Back
Top Bottom