Hell's Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, that was beyond stupid. It's fine to think that way at first but you don't check out what others are making at all?

They're all being totally unfair assholes to Sterling too. He seems like he's just trying to lighten the mood a lot of the time and they all act like he's purposefully being the world's biggest douche and deliberately trying to piss them all off (he clearly isn't).

Anyways, I'm still excited to see what happens tonight. When I was in Vegas last September my wife and I went to the Gordon Ramsay Burgr restaurant in Planet Hollywood and they were filming a segment for HK - we were at the front of the line when the camera panned past us so we might even be on TV. Although once we were in it was a huge pain because there were camera crews and production staff everywhere, our food took forever and showed up cold and the manager completely dismissed it as "well it's the price you pay for having a 'brush with celebrity'", even though Ramsay wasn't there (we did get a free drink each out of it though). I did notice that it seemed like about 4 or 5 people, one of whom was an African-American lady (Keisha or Joy?) and another was a short guy (Scott is the only one who fits that description), at the table so maybe they're challenge winners from late in the season on a trip to Vegas? Our other thought was the fact that they're competing for a non-descript head chef "at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant" (un-named) makes us also think that perhaps they changed their minds on having the winner go to work there. Another GR restaurant, The Fat Cow (his Los Angeles "gastropub" that he never named even though they've been there twice this season) also closed down since then too, which is a huge shame, the burger there was the best I've ever had by far).

1467234_10100501697242449_5875425282969789730_n.jpg

Far left side, me and the Mrs. (I swear!)

Wow, they filmed this season a long time ago.

Hmm, it showed up on my home computer but not here. I'll try fixing it when I get home tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I have no idea how to post this picture without either having a premium membership or going through facebook, which I would rather not do. Oh well, all it is is my ass and her arm around me really. Not worth worrying about that much.

Goodbye "100!".
Sad to see him go as he was fun to watch, but clearly not winning material.
I would assume LaTasha wins this thing. Bryant might be her competition in the finals, but I can see his personality being his undoing trying to run a brigade.

Upload it to photobucket. Or send it to me and I'll post it.

Thanks for the offer, it's no big deal though :)

Sad to see Sterling go. He wasn't the best chef but one of my favourite contestants in the past few seasons. Seems like such a great guy with an excellent attitude.

Grr, forget it. This photobucket website is one of the most poorly designed things I've tried to use in ages. I copied and pasted a direct link to the photo after fighting with the site for half an hour and for whatever reason the direct link won't even bring the photo up, I'm not going to bother anymore.

I shouldn't have come into this thread before seeing the end of yesterday's episode. :|

Oh well, my own fault. I can't help myself when I see that little green "new reply" dot. The result is not surprising though, I watched 3/4s of it before bed and figured this would be the final two. I think La Tasha wins it (as she should, she is obviously to me the best chef this year).

I thought for sure there would be more guys than women at the end based on the first couple of episodes. I also thought Santos would be the last male left too so I was clearly way off.

Oh wow, I didn't realize it was a two hour episode including the finale. Derp :der:

This is wayyyyy too soon to start yet another season. That makes 3 seasons of HK in the last 12 months.

I'm trying so hard not to get sick of this show considering every episode is the exact same, but they aren't making it easy on me.

Shocked to see they started another season of donkeys so quickly. Cant wait for the drama though.

I dont know their names yet. Is she one of the blondes? If its the one I'm thinking then I agree.

Back
Top Bottom