Hell's Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha yeah preview fail. Cant say I'm sad to see that dud Danielle go home. Zzzzzz

Yeah that was some douchey previews they used last week, got us all excited for a chef going over the wall in the middle of service for nothing.

Speaking of douchey, Gordo choosing Mary to run for the women but not choosing someone like Jeremy or Ray to run for the men.

I haven't been this angry about a preview lying to me like this since that one episode of Hell's Kitchen where the "fire department" was called, but really it was just a drill. Bullllll.

Yeah, Travis and I were talking about this. I almost think he picked Mary because he knew the guys needed all the help they could get and they STILL lost.

Haha yeah preview fail. Cant say I'm sad to see that dud Danielle go home. Zzzzzz

Honestly, I barely knew who that was.

Wait...what the fuck?

This is a REALITY show. There's one thing that has to happen on these shows, you follow through with your fucking eliminations. What in the hell was that?

I was thinking to myself if there was one convertible that was only seating 2, why Nedra shoved herself in like that, but whatever for a laugh, I guess.

Wait what?? Who goes home? I saw all 3 of them in the next preview :huh:

I think he sends Jeremy home even though the men won.

That's what I was thinking, but I deleted from DVR before going back to listen to his lead-up sentence before the cliff-hanger ending. What word did he use in the blank below, "her" or "their".

"One person is in over ___ head. The person leaving Hell's Kitchen is . . ."

I think it will end up being either Jeremy or no one. Doesn't it make sense that it would be no one since Gina quit in previous episode?

That was my guess as well, but why take the time to be so adamant about 1) The men winning and 2) Drawing attention to the fact that Nedra should have been up there?

I think he's going to send Nedra home, but I hope I'm wrong. It would be pretty screwed up for one bad week to send her packing.

Plus she's one of the few left that actually make me laugh out loud. I'd be pretty sad.

I re watched some of the episode last night. I forgot about Jeremy sending the sample plate.... It's GOT to be him.

Separated at birth?:
Nedra-eye-roll-300x229.jpg
auntjemannarobinson.jpg

HK_S11_Contestants_Daniel_Ryan_640x360_21928003987.jpg
5.jpg

First of all I know I saw chef Ramsay taste the risotto with a spoon and then with the same spoon serve it. Doesn't he yell at them for that?? And second of all wtfff is he sending them all home? :shocked:

The idea of anyone getting Mary pregnant amuses me. I don't know why the hell that was even included in the previews.

I assume he has them switch teams.
I would love to see him send all 4 packing, no way it happens though.

I'm tired of seeing "To be continued". Its like foreplay with no climax.

First of all I know I saw chef Ramsay taste the risotto with a spoon and then with the same spoon serve it. Doesn't he yell at them for that??

I thought it looked like that as well, I assume he has a tasting spoon and a serving spoon and the edit just eliminated the part where he switches spoons.

Far too easy for the Funtastic 4 to get their chef's jackets back..."oh you made a risotto and didn't put horse manure in it, here's your jacket back!"

Back
Top Bottom