HAWTEST Dude Around Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, he's kind of skinny, but I would like to know what its like to kiss him!

Hee-hee, I like guys with nice lips. :D

but I would like to know what its like to kiss him

My guess is, fucking incredible :D Plus it's that accent. He reminds me of Larry Mullen.

Even though I'd love to do something with those eyebrows, I think he's adorable. I saw that last movie he had out, People Like Us, and it was..yum. Even though his character was basically a douche. There were reasons for that, don't want to spoil it for anyone who wants to see it.

69778_kris-pajn_or_chris-pine_1600x1200_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

He was very creepy. So it all came from his voice. A fine actor is he. :up:

(I also couldn't believe his body, since i was really only familiar with him in Inception where he wasn't as huge.) :ohmy:

My guess is, fucking incredible :D Plus it's that accent. He reminds me of Larry Mullen.

Even though I'd love to do something with those eyebrows, I think he's adorable. I saw that last movie he had out, People Like Us, and it was..yum. Even though his character was basically a douche. There were reasons for that, don't want to spoil it for anyone who wants to see it.

69778_kris-pajn_or_chris-pine_1600x1200_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

I don't think the F- word is appropriate, who do I report this to?

just kidding

I saw the trailer for the new Bond during the Olympics last night. Too lazy to find a pic from the new one, but there's a shower scene :drool:

It'll probably disappear, I'm too lazy to upload it too.

JAMESBONDINOO7-2ND_crop.jpg

Oh wow! I can stare at this guy for hours! :drool:

article-0-144B870F000005DC-330_634x406.jpg

I found this pic on the Daily Mail and he is an Italian swimmer at the Olympics named Filippo Magnini. I envy his girlfriend who's in the shot.

Back
Top Bottom