HAWTEST Dude Around Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ewan

I've been seeing him on tv promoting his new movie. He just seems so sweet too, and when he talks..with that accent..I'm pretty much toast

04ewan_1.jpg

I think he's supposed to be on Craig Ferguson's show tonight-I saw mention of it in the USA Today this afternoon. So if you're able to catch that show, I would probably suggest it, then ;).

He IS incredibly sexy. Yes. Cannot deny that at all. Scottish men :drool:.

And speaking of sexy, so "Community" made me an exceedingly happy girl again tonight in regards to Joel McHale :drool: :combust:. If I can find stills at some point, I'll post 'em.

Ok, ok.. I'm going to break away from my Paul Banks obsession kick and post a little Daniel Kessler. Ok, not exactly a leap seeing as they're in the same band, but it's all about baby steps.

tumblr_m1d4acxWPr1qfd6yfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1d4acxWPr1qfd6yfo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lzpbhkcBW51r5jzlpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzsid7KaTY1qcgwn4o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw8ugl1BOT1qgugd7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lv22fyTM851qzk5i5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_luvx5mHX3J1qj2wk5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_luedztC0aj1qgugd7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lu8bt0gPVC1r64gv3o1_500.jpg

Oh, you knew I was going to slip this one in here.

tumblr_lsxcdlAgnc1qgugd7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz3m6q2lrD1r1un9xo1_500.png

If you've ever seen him perform, you'll get this.

For any Tom Cruise fans... Promo shot for his new movie, Rock of Ages, in which they say he sings all the songs himself.

TOMCRUISECOVEROFWMAGAZINErockofages2012.jpg

One more month until True Blood Season 5 premieres! That means a summer of hot men on my mind!

Even if you don't watch the show, you can still appreciate the hotness on it. Each week I'll post some pics of my favorite men on the show.

Starting with Alexander Skarsgard, probably the most drooled over guy on TB. I know I posted a pic of him in the first Hawtest Guy thread, but I'll repost it here for good times sake, plus a couple of others:

alex_scarsgard.jpg

936full-alexander-skarsgard.jpg

alex3.jpg

For any Tom Cruise fans... Promo shot for his new movie, Rock of Ages, in which they say he sings all the songs himself.

TOMCRUISECOVEROFWMAGAZINErockofages2012.jpg

He was so hot in that movie. The best was Pour Some Sugar On Me :drool: . The movie was crap, liked the music.

Logan Marshall Green from Prometheus. I like the shaved head look from the movie..he is so pretty and a hawtest dude.

logan-marshall-green-photo-shoot-04.jpg

I can't remember if Michael Fassbender has been honored yet in these threads... :hmm: surely he must have by now!? :ohmy:

And I always have a weakness for a man with an Irish lilt. :shifty:

I love this quote about him: :cute:

David Cronenberg has described him as "so perky, it drives you crazy. One day [while filming A Dangerous Method], I found him out in the sun in his costume and make-up, with this big smile. I said, 'Michael, why are you smiling like that?' He said, 'I don't know... life.' I said, 'It's so irritating that you're happy all the time.'"

Anyway, allow me to post my admiration:

michaelfassbendersmile.jpg

MichaelFassbender-SHAME.jpg

MichaelFassbenderphotoHenryLeutwyler.jpg

MichaelFassbendertie.jpg

michael-fassbenderjacket.jpg

MichaelFassbenderphotoRichardPhibbs.jpg

michaelfassbenderwatch.jpg

MichaelFassbenderwhiteshirtarms.jpg

But it was his current role in Prometheus that finally brought me round to him. As a kid I had a crush on Peter O'Toole in Lawrence of Arabia, so Fassbender's David in Prometheus is what made me go "ooooh."

MichaelFassbenderprometheusdavidflowers1.jpg

MichaelFassbenderPrometheus-Davidflowers2.jpg

MichaelFassbenderPrometheus4.jpg

MichaelFassbenderPrometheus5.jpg

Michael-FassbenderPrometheus3.jpg

MichaelFassbenderPrometheus6.jpg

And if you haven't seen Prometheus and want an example of his acting brilliance, it's right here:

Happy Birthday David (Prometheus Viral) - YouTube

(There are no Prometheus spoilers in there, it's a pre-movie release viral video, and it's brilliant!)

I can't remember if Michael Fassbender has been honored yet in these threads... :hmm: surely he must have by now!? :ohmy:

And I always have a weakness for a man with an Irish lilt. :shifty:

I love this quote about him: :cute:

Anyway, allow me to post my admiration:

Ah Michael Fassbender! Absolutely yummy. Great actor too. I'm also a fan of his brother from a different mother - Tom Hiddleston. Post a pic for me?

^Ha! Well I'm a big sci fi fan I guess so I loved him in it. :D

I liked the character and the acting- the bleached blond hair or wig, whatever it was, and the rest..not so much. I never saw the movie that displays his, um, asset that Clooney commented on at the Oscars (can't remember the name-of the MOVIE :D ) . In typical GQ fashion much of the article focused on that and how people feel free to comment on that. Poor guy might never get away from it :wink:

My James McAvoy pic disappeared, but it was pretty while it lasted. Why hasn't he been in any movies lately? None that I've seen.

:hmm: Ah see, I loved the bleach-blonde look because of what I mentioned in my post... it's a nod to Lawrence of Arabia, in which I had the Peter O'Toole crush as a kid. So ... yeah. I liked. :D

It's weird how pics will disappear when hotlinked. I don't know how that works but they do! :shrug: I copied your link though and went to the page to see it. :up: It's good. He's not really my thing, but that is a good pic of him!

I never saw the movie that displays his, um, asset that Clooney commented on at the Oscars (can't remember the name-of the MOVIE :D ) . In typical GQ fashion much of the article focused on that and how people feel free to comment on that. Poor guy might never get away from it :wink:

That was Shame, and yeah he must be quite fed up with those comments. I mean, it's a serious, heavy kind of film and an emotionally demanding role, and all some people can do is go, OMG male nudity :rolleyes:

Why hasn't he been in any movies lately? None that I've seen.

I last saw him in X-Men: First Class, which started off my crush on him and Michael Fassbender who was also in that movie :D They had such amazing chemistry, hopefully they get to work together in another film some day.

That was Shame, and yeah he must be quite fed up with those comments. I mean, it's a serious, heavy kind of film and an emotionally demanding role, and all some people can do is go, OMG male nudity :rolleyes:

I last saw him in X-Men: First Class, which started off my crush on him and Michael Fassbender who was also in that movie :D They had such amazing chemistry, hopefully they get to work together in another film some day.

This. That was the one reason to see that movie. :up:

Ok that and Hugh Jackman's amazing 20 second cameo. :lol: (in which both Fassbender and McAvoy also appear.) :sexywink:

Wolverine Says "Go Fuck Yourself" scene in X-Men:First Class - YouTube

By the way sorry I haven't uploaded the Tom Hiddleston pics. My computer is having issues with Adobe Flash which means I can't upload to Photobucket. I can try to do it from another computer later maybe. :sigh:

I've never seen any of the X Men movies :shifty:

As for the Shame thing, I guess it speaks volumes-what with all the female nudity in movies. Interestingly enough, it seemed to be mostly guys commenting on it. At least that's what the GQ article said- but they did mention one female interviewer and how rude she was to him about it. As if showing that in a movie role makes talking to him like that ok. I can't imagine even bringing that subject up. Talk about awkward.

Back
Top Bottom