Grey's Anatomy Season 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me too!

i missed the premier last year because of the U2 concert in Jersey.

It was a good episode, but I got confused with all the flashbacks. I'm going to re watch it again tonight.

Not the least bit disappointed with last night's episode. Pretty strong story lines once again this season. Happy that Christina went back to Owen. Was a bit skeptical with them being a couple but they are great together.

Callie & Arizona's departure was sad :sad:

.....and Christina can't quit!!!!

forgive me for saying this, but there was a definite lack of McDreamy in this episode and I didn't miss it. :reject:

goooooo April!! :cheer:

and poor Bailey; it's so heartbreaking to see her so upset :hug:

Cari I agree with everything that you said :up: Saw it coming with Callie and Arizone but still so sad :(. Have to add too that McSteamy is starting to push McDreamy aside. Mark has that sarcastic sense of humor that I find so appealing lol.

April stole last night's episode! :lol:

This Christina story has been too much like a recycling of the Izzy story line. They need to take it a different direction.

I want the old Christina back :(

Did anyone catch the preview for this week's episode, when there's some sort of big/famous patient and Dr. Bailey says "is it Bono"?

I watched Private Practice too, haven't watched that in ages. I wished I hadn't, very disturbing. But it was well done.

That makes 2 of us :(

Oh so Bailey really did say Bono? Cari you were right when you asked me if that is what Bailey had said lol.

I thought that is what she said, but then I thought she said Obama. I guess we'll see tonight.

This Christina story has been too much like a recycling of the Izzy story line. They need to take it a different direction.

I completely agree.

The way Callie was dumped was COLD. Dang...at the airport.

The patient is supposed to be someone vital to the free world, something along those lines. I did hear Bailey ask "is it Bono". :giggle: looking forward to the episode

Back
Top Bottom