Grey's Anatomy, Season 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
September 24 - Season Premier, 2 hours. I watched :shifty:

SPOILER ALERT: This was posted on Facebook

A special Friday treat for the fans! The first 5 minutes of the 2-hour season premiere is NOW AVAILABLE! Watch at your own risk...you might not be able to handle where it ends.

Grey's Anatomy : A First Look at <i>Grey's Anatomy</i>!

tissue.gif

The link is inside the spoiler tag.

Can't wait!

So, So, Sooooooooooo, good. I'm glad Izzie is still in the picture, I like the way she told that girl sitting on the bench to go get a life or she'll kick her butt!:up:

I thought it was quite good. I also think that Owen is the most interesting character on that show and that Kevin McKidd is the best actor. He's so subtle and mysterious that he keeps me interested. It's all that plus some intangibles that make him very sexy. He has the hottest love scenes on the show- who cares about Meredith and Derek doing it on the kitchen counter :yawn:

I vote for much more screen time for Kevin

Good episode tonight

I was so tired of Meridith always whining about how rotten her father was. Once the person admits it, let go and more on.

I think Meredith made the right decision. I'm also happy the Chief kept Callie around. Thought the bear and tic thing with Alex and Izzie was funny

I have to rewatch last night's episode. I was trying to watchthe NLCS at the same time and my team is in it again.

I wonder how the end will pan out in the next episode. I kind of knew Izzie was going to be the one to get fired. I think that the way the residents were acting was kind of childish, but I think it was meant to be funny.

Dunno :shrug: Hadn't heard anything to suggest that, though I know she's been absent from the last couple of episodes.

Yeah, and you never see her from the waist down, or standing/profile shots. So donating part of her liver kept her in bed recuperating...

stay tuned

Owen recruits a fellow Iraq-war vet (Kim Raver) as the new cardiothoracic surgeon, and Cristina questions the move for both personal and professional reasons.

0000045802_20080116160812.jpg

Back
Top Bottom