Grey's Anatomy, Season 6 - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 05-21-2010, 11:44 AM   #106
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 06:22 AM
It was definitely hard to sit still thru it!

Old 05-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #107
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:22 AM
I thought that the season finale was supposed to be suspensful at the end. They are supposed to make us wanting more and we have to wait till the season premier in the fall. We found out the outcome of pretty much everything other than Meredith not telling McDreamy about her pregnancy. I felt like I knew who was going to get shot and who wasn't.

IMO they had to kill off some of the Mercy West docs. There was too many characters for story lines.

Old 05-21-2010, 07:12 PM   #108
Blue Crack Distributor

That first one was shocking, even though you may have suspected something was brewing. Maddy has the previous 3 episodes to catch up on before she even gets to the finale. I'm seeing this as not happening til school's out, LOL. She has a few House's to catch up on too. Sucks not being able to share them with her live/around the time they air.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #109
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:22 AM
Best Episode Ever
Old 05-22-2010, 04:42 AM   #110
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by one4u2 View Post
Best Episode Ever

My sentiments exactly. Very well written, exciting, emotionally all over the place. I loved it!
Old 05-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #111
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by one4u2 View Post
Best Episode Ever
except for the flashback episode

Dancing at the Blue Iguana

about how Yang worked her way through Med-school.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:37 AM   #112
Blue Crack Addict

I guess it's season 7 now, but anyway

This show has officially gone off the deep end with that singing episode last night. Did anyone actually manage to watch the entire thing? If you did you deserve a medal-or therapy

I could only watch a few minutes and I was cringing-I tuned in towards the end and they were still singing and I was still cringing.

it's Glee! When are they going to cancel that show? It's time.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #113
Blue Crack Supplier

I watched the whole thing, and cringed the entire time. It was SO damn distracting. I just wanted them to shut the hell up and just talk normally. It was SO awkward and embarrassing.

Sara Ramirez has a lovely voice, but it just doesn't fit in a TV show like this. The last song she sang, she was walking around and over-emoting like she was in a music video or something.

I'm sure they'll bounce back, since the rest of this season (not including this episode) has been so fantastic. Lesson should be learned - leave the singing to Glee.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #114
Blue Crack Addict

I saw Sara Ramirez on some show and she claimed it was nothing like Glee because the singing was all just there to move the story forward. Um, I didn't see that. Then she plugged her EP that's on iTunes.

The weirdest part I saw was Owen singing to her when he was supposed to be trying to save her life and she was singing to herself looking at the whole thing.

Did the baby live?
Old 04-01-2011, 11:58 AM   #115
Blue Crack Supplier

I mean, the songs did have something to do with the storyline, but it didn't move it forward. It took me away from every scene because I was praying they'd stop singing.

Yeah, it was really weird all around. There was one point where she was sitting on top of herself and singing as they were moving her on a gurney into the OR. So weird.

Yes, the baby (a girl) lived. It was some super creepy looking machine/plastic baby or whatever, since she's only about a pound.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:11 PM   #116
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post
There was one point where she was sitting on top of herself and singing as they were moving her on a gurney into the OR.
I don't know how any of them were able to keep a straight face during any of that episode. Bailey was singing too-did the chief sing?

I predict numerous Emmy awards for that episode-or maybe not
Old 04-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #117
Blue Crack Overdose

Ugh. Where to start? I'd heard about this singing episode and was skeptical it would work or better yet IF I would watch. I'm not a Glee fan and thought it a cheesy copy-cat idea to do a musical episode. But, being a loyal Gray's fan I stuck it out. I did see Sara Ramirez on a talk show and she sang (I think it may have been GMA?) and she's got a lovely voice and I'm happy for that talent and for her and for the cd she has released). BUT.....

I watched the entire episode. I giggled thru parts and felt guilty because it is supposed to be serious and grave, etc. I, like others, tended to focus more on the singing than on the acting or actors/lines and that was irritating. That baby realizing it is supposed to be a preemie under 2lbs looked really creepy and quite frankly the odds of it surviving are very slim. Not sure what will happen to Callie......guess we will all have to sit tight and patiently wait. But I, for one, hope they never do another musical episode. Sure some of them have lovely singing voices.....but please keep it away from the show!

Old 04-01-2011, 12:41 PM   #118
Blue Crack Supplier

No, I don't think he did. Several people had a line or two in a few songs, but basically it was Lexie, Bailey, Callie and Hunt who did the majority of the singing.

I'd laugh if they got an award for that episode. It's definitely the worst one of the entire season. It would have been really good without the singing. Plus, Addison showed up to help with the baby/surgery, but she had like 2 lines the entire episode. That was quite the waste of her presence.

And while I'm thinking about baby doctors, the new OB with the horrid mismatchingly coloured hair/eyebrows was absolutely useless. She said something while she was trying to help Callie about her not being able to do that, or it wasn't in her field, or whatever. She's an OB - how is helping a baby not part of your expertise?!

Sorry. No more ranting from me.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:58 PM   #119
Blue Crack Overdose

Please keep ranting, Thora....you are ABSOLUTELY dead on with all your points. I agree with them all and feel the same way. Except, I think this was the worst episode of the entire run of seasons! I certainly would laugh if they get an award for it. They took a chance on a musical episode and in my opinion it bombed. Big time.

I almost turned it off (dammit if this was one time I was actually watching in real time and not via DVR) when Addison showed up on my TV screen. I CANNOT STAND HER! I was praying she was not going to break into song. Wish I could have FF past her bit. She didn't really bring anything to that episode anyway. Send her back to her own show that I refuse to watch.

Sooo funny you mention about the new OB doc. I thought the first time I saw her that she looked funny but couldn't quite put my finger on what it was about her....It IS the mismatched hair and eyebrows! I get it now! Too funny.

OK I'm done now.

Old 04-02-2011, 01:34 AM   #120
Blue Crack Distributor

That was horrible

Tags
grey's anatomy