Grey's Anatomy, Season 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A good episode tonight.

Looks like the season finale will be suspenseful. I have not been reading the trades. If anyone wants off the show, look for them to get shot next week.

Just finished watching tonite's episode. :up: Good music :up: Sweet storyline about love. That older couple was adorable. Don't understand what all the big deal about Demi Lovato being on the show was all about tho?

I liked the episode last night, but I was doing work while watching. I'm going to rewatch tonight.

I couldn't watch it. :lol: I'm such a freaking wimp. I knew that our family friend would be back on the show for the finale, but I didn't realize he'd be the killer! :ohmy: I lasted about 10 minutes before having to turn it off. :lol:

So who lives/dies? Anyone major get killed?

I ended up reading spoilers, then turning it back on, once I knew what would happen. :wink: That's one nice thing about living on the west coast - I don't have to live with the suspense if I don't want to. :D

Wimp :tsk: :wink:

So Mr. Clark was your family friend? :ohmy:

Wow - that was an intense two hours. I wanted to watch it with someone or text with them, but couldn't find anyone. I'm spent. :crazy::faint::zen:

So Mr. Clark was your family friend? :ohmy:

He still is. :wink:

It's just so strange seeing someone I know on TV - I mean, he's been in movies and loads of other TV shows before, but I didn't watch any of the previous shows he's been on, other than Prison Break.

The last time I saw him was last summer, and it was a few days before he had a big audition. I don't remember what role it was for, as he's been on a lot of shows lately.

I thought that the season finale was supposed to be suspensful at the end. They are supposed to make us wanting more and we have to wait till the season premier in the fall. We found out the outcome of pretty much everything other than Meredith not telling McDreamy about her pregnancy. I felt like I knew who was going to get shot and who wasn't.

IMO they had to kill off some of the Mercy West docs. There was too many characters for story lines.

That first one was shocking, even though you may have suspected something was brewing. Maddy has the previous 3 episodes to catch up on before she even gets to the finale. I'm seeing this as not happening til school's out, LOL. She has a few House's to catch up on too. Sucks not being able to share them with her live/around the time they air. :sigh:

I guess it's season 7 now, but anyway

This show has officially gone off the deep end with that singing episode last night. Did anyone actually manage to watch the entire thing? If you did you deserve a medal-or therapy :D

I could only watch a few minutes and I was cringing-I tuned in towards the end and they were still singing and I was still cringing.

:lmao: it's Glee! When are they going to cancel that show? It's time.

I watched the whole thing, and cringed the entire time. It was SO damn distracting. I just wanted them to shut the hell up and just talk normally. It was SO awkward and embarrassing.

Sara Ramirez has a lovely voice, but it just doesn't fit in a TV show like this. The last song she sang, she was walking around and over-emoting like she was in a music video or something. :eyebrow: :lol:

I'm sure they'll bounce back, since the rest of this season (not including this episode) has been so fantastic. Lesson should be learned - leave the singing to Glee.

I saw Sara Ramirez on some show and she claimed it was nothing like Glee because the singing was all just there to move the story forward. Um, I didn't see that. Then she plugged her EP that's on iTunes.

The weirdest part I saw was Owen singing to her when he was supposed to be trying to save her life and she was singing to herself looking at the whole thing.

Did the baby live?

I mean, the songs did have something to do with the storyline, but it didn't move it forward. It took me away from every scene because I was praying they'd stop singing. :lol:

Yeah, it was really weird all around. There was one point where she was sitting on top of herself and singing as they were moving her on a gurney into the OR. So weird.

Yes, the baby (a girl) lived. It was some super creepy looking machine/plastic baby or whatever, since she's only about a pound.

There was one point where she was sitting on top of herself and singing as they were moving her on a gurney into the OR.

:lol: I don't know how any of them were able to keep a straight face during any of that episode. Bailey was singing too-did the chief sing?

I predict numerous Emmy awards for that episode-or maybe not

:doh: Ugh. Where to start? I'd heard about this singing episode and was skeptical it would work or better yet IF I would watch. I'm not a Glee fan and thought it a cheesy copy-cat idea to do a musical episode. But, being a loyal Gray's fan I stuck it out. I did see Sara Ramirez on a talk show and she sang (I think it may have been GMA?) and she's got a lovely voice and I'm happy for that talent and for her and for the cd she has released). BUT.....

I watched the entire episode. :yawn: I giggled thru parts and felt guilty because it is supposed to be serious and grave, etc. I, like others, tended to focus more on the singing than on the acting or actors/lines and that was irritating. That baby realizing it is supposed to be a preemie under 2lbs looked really creepy and quite frankly the odds of it surviving are very slim. Not sure what will happen to Callie......guess we will all have to sit tight and patiently wait. But I, for one, hope they never do another musical episode. Sure some of them have lovely singing voices.....but please keep it away from the show!

:|

No, I don't think he did. Several people had a line or two in a few songs, but basically it was Lexie, Bailey, Callie and Hunt who did the majority of the singing.

I'd laugh if they got an award for that episode. It's definitely the worst one of the entire season. It would have been really good without the singing. Plus, Addison showed up to help with the baby/surgery, but she had like 2 lines the entire episode. That was quite the waste of her presence.

And while I'm thinking about baby doctors, the new OB with the horrid mismatchingly coloured hair/eyebrows was absolutely useless. She said something while she was trying to help Callie about her not being able to do that, or it wasn't in her field, or whatever. She's an OB - how is helping a baby not part of your expertise?!

Sorry. :lol: No more ranting from me. :lol:

Please keep ranting, Thora....you are ABSOLUTELY dead on with all your points. I agree with them all and feel the same way. Except, I think this was the worst episode of the entire run of seasons! I certainly would laugh if they get an award for it. They took a chance on a musical episode and in my opinion it bombed. Big time.

I almost turned it off (dammit if this was one time I was actually watching in real time and not via DVR) when Addison showed up on my TV screen. I CANNOT STAND HER! I was praying she was not going to break into song. :lol: Wish I could have FF past her bit. She didn't really bring anything to that episode anyway. Send her back to her own show that I refuse to watch.

Sooo funny you mention about the new OB doc. I thought the first time I saw her that she looked funny but couldn't quite put my finger on what it was about her....It IS the mismatched hair and eyebrows! I get it now! Too funny.

OK:lol: I'm done now. :lol:

:corn:

Back
Top Bottom