Grey's Anatomy, Season 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
?? Again? I have been waiting for Katherine H. to exit the show and just when I think it's happened she pops back on it again! :doh: I'm recording tonite, I thought it was a NEW episode?!

According to the new Entertainment Weekly, she is off the show for good. Her last episode was in January.

Supposedly she just stopped showing up to work

I thought last week's episode was good, the best one of the season other than the season opener (which I can't even remember anymore but I have a vague recollection that it was good). Sara Gilbert :up:

I'm so lost as to what is going on. They keep putting a re-run on every 2 weeks. The cute Mercy West doctor is Harper Avery's grandson and then I got lost from there.

I've also been confused cuz they play a NEW episode followed by a week or two of reruns...oh well. It's all picked up on the DVR so I won't miss anything, but it is annoying to sit down anticipating a new episode only to realize it is an episode I've already seen. Sometimes I re-watch. I am glad Kathryn Heigl is off the show but what an irresponsible way to go out if that is in fact true that she just quit showing up. So she and her husband adopt a baby and she decides to not show up to work anymore and just stay home raising the baby?! (who am I to even deduce whether that in any way figures into the scenario, nonetheless I am just glad she is gone) I did not like what the writers were doing with her character and she was so vocal about this in the Press/Media.

Back to our regularly scheduled program......

Just read this on MSN

Demi Lovato to guest star on 'Grey's Anatomy'
March 29, 2010, 6:42 PM EST

Disney Channel star Demi Lovato is taking a leap to a sister network.

The 17-year-old will be visiting "Grey's Anatomy" for May sweeps, an ABC rep confirms to Zap2it.

"I'm so thrilled to announce that this week I'm shooting Grey's Anatomy!!!!!!!! :D AHHH!!!!" Lovato tweeted Monday.

Lovato, who stars on Disney's "Sonny With a Chance," will play a patient at Seattle Grace Mercy West hospital and will be treated for what might be schizophrenia.

Like the other Disney Channel stars, Lovato sings as well as acts. She and her boyfriend Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers, another Disney Channel creation, made a splash at the Kids Choice Awards over the weekend.

The two also appeared together in the original Disney movie "Camp Rock."

Alex's brother is supposed to be in this weeks episode. Justin Chambers does have a twin borther, but he won't be playing him.

I haven't been watching this season, but I did last night, as a family friend of ours was on the show. :up: He played the husband of the lady in the coma. I think his character name was Mr. Clarke. Anyway, it was fun seeing someone I know on the show. :) I have no clue what the hell is going on this season, but I had to watch to see him. :)

This thing they are doing with showing 2 news episodes and then putting a rerun on is getting old. :angry:

yeah, but it is so suspenseful with his daughter having the baby all over again,
with these flash forwards and flash sideways we have no idea how this is going to turn out.

Back
Top Bottom