Grey's Anatomy, Season 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched last week's episode on DVR late last night and saw Karev with his shirt off. It was so sweet seeing him holding that baby but I couldn't look at the baby, it made me so sad to see it so frail and tiny. It was an awesome thing that he did but I just can't see something like that happening in REAL life hospital you know? I was getting pissed at Karev being so angry too. Then I had to laugh how many of the cast were hanging out at the apt where I guess many of them live? Reminds me of Friends!

I don't recall there being any reference to the chief's drinking/alcohol issue last week. More drama :happy:

I know this confused me too. And he gave his keys to the bartender then just walked out.....so are we supposed to be lead to believe he's been drinking, thus not driving home each evening? He's been sleeping in his office every night for a week? :hmm:

She's coming back that Izzie.
:down: I am really tired of the storyline ups and downs with Izzie....either keep her in the show with decent part or get rid of her. She has one complete drama after another and doesn't die off. I would much rather see the writers put more storyline and depth into the other characters. Specifically weave the new merger folks into the regular drama already!

Yes, the chief is drinking. He said he ordered a Ginger Ale, but if you watched the bartender, he was pooring Vodka. That's why he took his keys and was gonna call him a cab when he was ready to go home. So yes, I'm thinking the stress is causing him to drink. But I wonder if he had been a drinker in his past. Meredith's dad was the alcoholic, so thus maybe the reason for that flashback. And you wonder if Meredith had a clue when she looked at him sitting at the bar.

Yes, the chief is drinking. He said he ordered a Ginger Ale, but if you watched the bartender, he was pooring Vodka. That's why he took his keys and was gonna call him a cab when he was ready to go home. So yes, I'm thinking the stress is causing him to drink. But I wonder if he had been a drinker in his past. Meredith's dad was the alcoholic, so thus maybe the reason for that flashback. And you wonder if Meredith had a clue when she looked at him sitting at the bar.

I am wondering why did they have to be so secretive and subliminal about it all?

I think he has been getting drunk and sleeping at the office for awhile.

His wife said he had not been home in days.

I think he is hiding his drinking because he does not want the others to know he is drinking. You may recall he messed up his last surgery.

A few seasons ago, they talked about the Chief's alcoholism. I think he performed surgery on someone who was in his old AA group or something. So he's definitely fallen off the wagon. I can't believe Joe the bartender is giving him the booze. :tsk:

A few seasons ago, they talked about the Chief's alcoholism. I think he performed surgery on someone who was in his old AA group or something. So he's definitely fallen off the wagon. I can't believe Joe the bartender is giving him the booze. :tsk:

Ahhhh now that you mention it I vaguely remember that! That's a very bad enabler the bartender giving in like that. Shame on him!! :down:

I didn't think last nights episode was all that special. The best part was when Yang said to the heart surgeon that she could have "him". And good for Alex for moving on. I am looking forward to Izzy coming back.

To be honest, I don't these cross over episodes. I don't watch Private Practice and I had to sit through it to see what happened with the baby.

Sloan is an idiot for letting Lexi break up with him.

I forgot to watch Greys on Thursday but was glad it was on Friday night. I wasn't impressed with the story line crossing over into Private Practice, I can't stand that show...what was the point of it all anyway? I did laugh when the cast referred to Sloan's daughter as "Sloan Sloan" that was funny. I'm sure now they'll waste many episodes of Sloan pining away to get Lexie back, ugh! Grey's has gotten a bit boring lately, they need to spice things up a bit. The big ratings fight comes up in Feb, doesn't it? They'd better get cracking!

?? Again? I have been waiting for Katherine H. to exit the show and just when I think it's happened she pops back on it again! :doh: I'm recording tonite, I thought it was a NEW episode?!

Back
Top Bottom