Grey's Anatomy - Season 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh man, I cried so hard.
Izzie, I was expecting. George, I was not. I love George. ;_;
This has affected me way more than any television show should ever affect anyone. Like seriously, I'm feeling really messed up now :sad:

:sad: The George story was shocking and sad. I dvr'd it aand am going to watch it again.

I still can't believe what happened to George. That horrible woman thinking that he was hitting her! :angry: Poor George, I hope that Izzie tells him they have to go back! :sad:

I watched it again last night. So this might be a stupid question, but what's the significance of the "007" that Meredith was able to get from the John Doe patient that made her realize it was George? 7th letter of the alphabet is George, "0" for O'Malley? :hmm:

In the first season (first episode, I believe) George was assisting in a surgery, and he almost killed a guy. So everyone gave him the nickname 007, meaning "license to kill."

As soon as she said 007 I knew it was George. I can't wait till the fall to see what happens

I didn't see that George thing coming either

For whatever it's worth

Katherine and TR did not attend the 100th episode party or the wrap party. I have seen a couple of cast members say that everyone is coming back, but maybe that's just the canned answer they are supposed to give. Who knows

^ JC, You know when the season premier usually comes on every fall, around the same night as the first Giant's Stadium show. The concert is on a Thursday in the end of September. DVR it is.

In the first season (first episode, I believe) George was assisting in a surgery, and he almost killed a guy. So everyone gave him the nickname 007, meaning "license to kill."

Ahhhhhh OK thanks for the explanation. That makes sense. I didn't watch the first few episodes in the first season so I missed that. Poor George.

I know. George was such a sweetheart. It's a shame the writers didn't give him jucier storyline to work with. I wonder if Katherine H's demands and attitude had anythinng to do with George's departure?

^I agree with you. just found this article. :sad:

Knight: 'Leaving Grey's Anatomy Was A Tough Decision'19 June 2009 6:30 PM, PDT | From wenn.com | See recent WENN news

T.R. Knight has confirmed reports he's leaving hit medical drama Grey's Anatomy, calling his decision a tough one.

The actor's character, George O'Malley, appeared to die in the most recent season finale after he was hit by a bus - but Knight still had three years on his contract and was expected to return to the show.

But, following a reported feud with Grey's Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes over his dwindling role on the show, the actor recently requested permission to leave the series. The request was granted.

He says, "Leaving Grey's Anatomy was not an easy decision for me to make. I am extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to play this character and will miss my fellow cast and crew very much.

"I continue to wish them the very best, and wholeheartedly thank all of the fans who have supported me and the show with such passion and enthusiasm."

A statement from series creator Rhimes reads, "I think I speak for the entire Grey's Anatomy family when I say we wish T.R. Knight the best in his future endeavours. He is an incredibly talented actor and a person whose strength of character is admired by all of us."

I keep seeing promo ads on ABC for Season 6. I'm going to be seeing U2 in Giants Stadium that night. I missed the premier of Season 4 to see Bono get the Liberty Medal and meeting him that night. That goodness for the person who invented the DVR

Back
Top Bottom